They will never know!

Danielle left the house five minutes before we went live. We did it many times and hope people didn't notice it. Her hair was always messy, and most of the time neither of us was wearing underwear.

- I think they know - She told me that morning after the live. She was wearing a red shirt and boots, despite the heat - I think people know - Dani laid down on the couch, caressing Jeff.

- I think they don't - I replied, climbing to her lap and unbuttoning her shirt very slow.

- What are you doing? - she asked trying to avoid my kisses - Stef, stop. We need to talk -  I sighted. I knew nothing good was coming from that. I moved away from her lap and took a sit on the opposite side of the couch, my legs reaching hers - They  know

-They know nothing - I replied

- They do - she said - They are already asking stuff at the lives and sending messages, private messages. They are tweeting, and leaving comments on Instagram and writing fanfics, and...

- So? Come on Danielle, they can do and say whatever they want. They only make conclusions about something they don't know and for sure, they would never know. Why are you so worried about this?

- My mother... - I arched my eyebrows. I knew where it was going. Danielle would talk about her mother, her sister...

- Dani, please, look at me. I love you. That's all that matters.

- Yeah, and I love you too, but my sister doesn't talk to me, my mother calls me to say that she wants me to meet this guy, Zack and...

- Zack? - I look reluctantly to Dani - Who is this?

- I don't know, the point is that... I think we should stop, take it easy, stop the lives on Instagram, stop being this...

- In love? - I replied a little bit upset. Danielle remained in silence. She was caressing my naked leg and moving her hand a little bit up every time - Leco is coming - I announced after a few minutes of not saying anything. She looked at me in the way she ever did but said nothing - We are going on a road trip with friends - I continued. I think it would be good for your purpose and your mother, and your sister...

- Please, Stef - she finally managed to say

- If you want to meet this Zach guy is fine

- Don't do this...

- You are the one who is afraid, who asked me to stop

- I... I don't know what we should do. I do not want the fans to know about us, or my family

- Danielle, the fans can talk whatever they want, as long as you and I don't kiss in front of them, I mean, on Instagram

- You said you were full-on fantasies... - she said remembering one of our lives. I smiled. She smiled too

- That's because I was. I am - I took a deep breath and bite my lip - there are so many things I would love to do to you

- Wait, Stef. Let's make an agreement. I don't like people to know about us, you know that. I don't feel comfortable because they just will see me as a queer actress and would label me like that and both of us are more like that. And of course, because of my family.

- I know. I don't want them to take me like that neither, and, the most important, maybe. Krista! - we both laugh - Meet Zach - I told her holding her head between my hands - meet him, I mean, get to know him, but please, always come back to me - I put my forehead against hers

- Would you do the same with Leco? - she asked. I noticed a little amount of sadness in her voice - He is just a friend, they are just friends. Nothing else?

- Sí, bambina, and I think we could actually use the fans - I smiled - they are already freaking out with Stefanielle, let them believe is real, but we will never ever confirm it

- You are so mean and that turns me on so much! - Danielle kissed me and I got lost into her kiss, full of lust. I was starting to move over her when she received a phone call -mmmm is Krista, wait - she left and walked around the house for a couple of minutes. I was staring at her, so sure about my feelings, falling in love a little bit more every time. I took my phone and saw a message from Leco.