Part 6

"Hi Sumitra mausi yaha nane ka?... Kartik asked in his night suit coming into their equivalent to a living room where the lady and her husband were seated "beta ghar ka fix hora hai kal tak hojayega bahar ka hai tum aur tumhari patni ko batana bhul gaye mein" Said Sumitra ji. "Ji koi baat nai aap mujhe bata do" said Kartik the lady smiled "hmm chalo beta" she said then they went outside and she showed Kartik the bath area.

"Theekh haina beta" Kartik nodded "Hmm theekh hai" he said with a fake smile seeing the bucket of water he was not use to it at all. "Koi baat nai yeh to asaan hai come on Kartik" he said closing the curtain "aree yeh theekh se band hi nai hora to mein kese" he said.

"Kartik" she called and opened the curtain " Sirat kya kar rahi ho ese parda khol diya" Sirat held his arm. "Tum athe? na, na chalo mare saath" she said taking him along. "Mausi ji je sheher ke hove hai ese na,na sake je" she said. "Haan Mausi yeh bhi nai" but Sirat looked at him.

"Na,na yeh balti aur katora se mane dikhat na hai" she said.

"Hmm par mujhe hai woh parda theekh se band bhi nai ho raha" said Kartik

"Sorry bacche aur hai par thoda dur hai" the lady told them. "Bahut dur?" Asked Kartik and the woman nodded. Kartik and Sirat exchanged a look. "koi baat na.." said Sirat the lady nodded and left them to it.

"Koi baat na.." he mimicked her. "To hum ke kare woh humari madat kare aur..

"Your right.. kuch sochte hai" he said they both went back to the bath area. "Tum pehle nalo mein yaha bahar hu take koi na aye" he said to her. Sirat looked at him "tum mujhe trust karti ho na I mean.."

Sirat smacked his arm. "Bavle ho ke? mein thareko sab se zyada trust Karti hu Kartik" she said to him.

"Sab se zyada?" He asked her "haan" she nodded "Ranveer se bhi zyada to nai.. he said with a smile. Sirat giggled "haan use se bhi zyada..pata nai woh, Kairav, dadi, maudi sab kese honge" she said Kartik nodded "hmm yaha to phone line aur network ka issue bhi hai" he said.

"Kartik yeh baad mein soche? mara towel room mein hi reh gaya" she told him. "Oh.. koi baat nai mein le ata hu tum yaha ruko mein abhi aata hu" he said then quickly went and got her towel which had her inners wrapped inside the towel. He quickly reached the the bathroom area.

"Sirat yaha to thi phir kaha chali gaye?" He looked around then walked ahead and turned in a corner.

"Hey yeh kya ho raha hai!" He said seeing Sirat cornered by a guy. The guy turned "Abe tu kon hai?"

"Mara pati" she said giving the guy a right hook. "Ow" he said holding his jaw "Sirat" yelled Kartik and she ran to him and threw herself in his arms. "Kartik" she said holding him relieved that he came. Kartik didn't embrace her fully he held her shoulders "Tum theekh ho na?" he said whilst looking at her face, she on the other hand held him around his back nodding. "Haan" she nodded

"Tum yaha ruko" he said then walked over to the guy but she held his hand "Kartik hum na yaha se chale?" She said. "Nai Sirat isse sabak sikhana padega" she nodded

"Haan mareko pata hai par abhi hume chalna chaiye thareko kuch hogaya to.. he nodded understanding where she was coming from.

"Chandu kya kar raha ho hmm ladki ko ched ta hai" said a man. "Chodo bhai" he said when his brother grabbed him from the ground by the collar. Kartik and Sirat left from there quickly with him holding her around the shoulders protectively.

He gave her, her towel. "Accha tum nalo mein yaha hu tume chinta karne ki koi zaroorat nai hai" Sirat nodded but he saw that she was not fine. "Darr gaye thi na? mujhe saaf saaf tumhari aankho mein dikh raha hai" she looked at Kartik "haan Kartik mareko woh na coach wala din yaad agaya to mare mann mein woh sab yaad agaya..