Part 16

6th months later..

Sirat was working at baby and baby florist going by the name of Simran

"Hello baby and baby florist 2 bouquets.. haan woh hum deliever kardenge" she said then hung up the call.

She then got on her bicycle and went to deliver orders. As she was going someone stopped her.

"Hi Simran mein hu tera Raj" Sirat hit the brake seeing Kartik in front of her. "Aap yaha?"

"Haan toh mein kaha jaunga?" Sirat blinked and saw that dumb guy in front of hef eyes, yes her eyes were playing tricks on her!

"Bhag yaha se mein mujhe koi interest nahi hai, mera raasta chodo" she yelled and managed to ride off.

Goenka villa

"Kal papa are hai" said Kairav in excitement.

"Haan 3 mahine baad Kittu araha hai" said dadi.

"Haan maji par Sirat ka kuch pata hi nai hai"

"Woh ladki Kittu ko chod kar chali gaye hum uski wajah abh tak pata nahi hai" said dadi.

Kartik reached India a day early he didn't tell anyone. He went over to his pi that he had hired to find Sirat.

"Hello Mr Goenka" Kartik took a seat in front of him, a table in between them.

"Hi pata chala na meri biwi Sirat ke bare mein ke woh kaha hai mein wapas jaldi aa gaya kyunki" he said

"Lo yaha hai Sirat jaha kaam karti hai" he said giving Kartik the information.

"Baby and baby florist?" He said reading the note. He placed it in his pocket and left from there.

Kartik started driving

'Kyu Sirat mujhe chod ke kyu chali gaye? Naira ko to kho chuka mein, ab tume nai khona chahta'

He parked his car.

"Hello baby and baby florist" Sirat answered

"Hi mein..

"Mein mein kon?" She asked

He cleared his throat

"Mujhe red roses chahiye" he said disguising his voice.

"Haan kitne? single rose yah phir bouquet?" He closed his eyes hearing her madhur voice.

"Hello aap sun re hai?" She asked but he hung up.

"Ajeeb aadmi hai" she shook her head and cut the call.

The next morning Sirat was on her bike; she had just made a flower delivery to a client.

*
"Papa" said Kairav and ran to him.

"Mera bacha" he said hugging Kairav.

"Kittu tum to kal aane wale the na?" Said dadi but she was thrilled to see him.

"Haan dadi par kuch waje se aana pada jaldi" he walked to the pram.

"Kaisa hai mera bacha" he carried Akshu and hugged her.

*
"Simran tum bhetho beta kitna kaam karti rehti ho" said the old lady.

"Haan baby tum bilkul sahi kera hi ho" said the lady's husband.

"Nai aunty mujhe kaam karna acha lagta hai" said Sirat whilst serving them.

In this short time of knowing her the couple had grown fond of Sirat.

"Kal baby aur meri shaadi ki saal gira hai" Sirat smiled at uncle's comment.

"Haan uncle hume kuch aacha karna chaiye" she said.