Part 14

Kartik didn't say haaye because that was only for Naira he however did walk over and cup her face.

"Bahut khoobsurat lag rahi ho Sirat" he said and she gave him a cute giggle.

"Chale? thoda dur hai jaha hum jare hai" he said and she looked at him with confusion. "Bhya karne hum aathe kyu na ruke?" She asked him he took her hand. "Nai yaha sab ko pata chal jayega khahas kar papa ko, woh hume bhula bura bolenge aur tumhe koi kuch kahe Sirat yeh mein bardash nahi karunga" she gave him a grateful smile.

"Thank you Kartik mein ke bolu mareko na pata" she said and he gave her a full teeth smile. "Kuch nai bas" he held her waist and touched his temple to hers "Meri biwi banjao jald se jald" Sirat nodded "haan" she said shyly.

"Chalo murat nikal jayega" he said and then they left hand in hand and sat in his car he started driving and made small conversations with her about boxing.

"Kartik office mein nay hai yeh ladka pata nai kaha chala jata hai" sighed Manish. "Manish pata chala Kittu kaha hai" said dadi coming into the sitting room carrying Akshu.

"Meanwhile Sirat had a question for Kartik "hum poch gaye" he said parking up then removed his seatbelt, he looked up and saw her staring right at him.

"Sirat mujhe ese kyu dekh rahi ho?" Sirat blinked "Kartik humara bhya hone wala hai aur aap shirt pant pehn ke marese bhya karoge?" Kartik looked at his clothes. "Sirat yeh bas choti shaadi hai mandir mein phir baad mein hum karenge badi shaadi puri parivaar ke saath dhoom dhaam se" he said ending the sentence with a smile.

"Accha mein abhi aya" he opened the door then she heard it slam after a few minutes Sirat wondered what was taking him so long.. she got out of the car. "Kartik aap atthe ke.. she said then saw him, her eyes scanned him from top to bottom she saw him in a sherwani.

His look and suit

"Ae mein thareko kaisa laage chori?" He asked and she giggled holding her stomach at his accent He walked over and carried her bridal style

"Uh hu Kartik" she giggled as he tightened his grip, she looked up at him "aap na.." she said as she held his nape with both hands "bahut handsome laage mareko" he smiled and whilst closing his eyes he rubbed his nose on her cheek "mera cutie" he said looked at her "chalo shaadi karte hai" she nodded "but pehle" he placed her down then took a box out of the car he came back.

"tumhara shingar adhura hai" he opened the box and her jaw fell "Kartik je sab.. she said

"shh mein taiyar kar deta hu" he said he turned her and put her hair in a bun then added the gajra around it, then placed a mang tikka followed by a clip on nath and lastly bangles on her hands.

"Hmm ab perfect hai" he said "Aap bahut acche ho" she hugged him no one cared for her this much, he smiled "aab chalo shaadi kare?' She nodded with a smile "haan" she said sweetly he carried her up the steps of the mandir.