Krishna care towards radha

Radha shouted, has her leg was injured.

Krishna stood up and caught her and made her sit.

He tried to take off the small sharp stone from her leg without hurting her, but her face seems like that it's hurting her. Krishna slowly took the stone from her leg, it's seems like big stone, which went inside her leg.

Radha was crying due to pain..

Krishna took her in his arms.

Radha asked, Krishna why you are doing this. You can let me down, If you want me to die, better let me go somewhere far from here, far from you.

Radha, it's nothing like that,now come with me.

Radha was staring at him. Many questions where surrounded her mind, why he is caring for her? Why he don'ts want me die? Like this many questions where surrounded her mind. Soon her leg hurted again, she felt some more pain,she just screamed due to pain.

Radha, calm down. Your krishn is here don't worry, everything will be fine.

Soon he took her to a beautiful place.
Made her sit, and went some far from her,has she won't see him.
After going far, he used his power, and bought medicines for her.

He went to her, took her leg in his lap and started applying the medicine for wound.

Radha was staring him.
After applying the medicines for the wound,it looks she seemed to be better than before.

Thanks, Radha said.

No thanks in love,Krishna said

But I'm not your love.

To be continued...