Marriage day

Next day...

It was Radha Krishna marriage day...

All were so excited for their marriage but Radha was worried that if ayan and kamsan come there.

The marriage was gonna be happen in Radha's house 🏠, has it is so big.

Everyone was in Radha's house 🏠. Soon Krishna and his family too arrived...

Krishna was searching for his Radha...

Finally he found her sitting in her room... Staring at the sky.

He came behind her... And slowly touched her shoulder, she jerked and stood up with a scared face...

Krishna: Radha it's me, your Krishna. What happened, why you are looking scared...

Radha: nothing Krishn...

Krishna nodded at her but he knows that she was scared of ayan and Kamsan.

Krishna: So what was you thinking?

Radha: I was thinking about Ayan and kamsan...

Krishna: Ya, I know. You must be thinking of them only. Radhe ❤️ don't worry. I'm here, i will face them. You don't worry. They won't do anything. Now stop thinking about them. Today is our marriage, think about it. Okay.

Radha: okay Kanha...

She hugged him tightly, he hugged her back tightly.

After sometime, they broke the hug.

Krishna: Now get ready and come soon. Maiya said their is a ritual before marriage. Okay dear.

Radha: Yes Kanha.

Krishna kissed her forehead and left.

(Guys I don't know anything about the rituals, I am writing this belong to my story ideas and to give twist in it )

Radha was getting ready soon someone came in and locked the door. She turned to see who it is... She was shocked to see that person there.

Radha: what are you doing here?

To be continued...

Sorry for the small part...