part 5

Recap - Nikal pehli fursat mein nikal

Author's pov
So,y/n was totally broken.......she ran into her grandmother's lap,who was sitting on a wheel chair with saline given on his hands.....her condition was really bad.....

Y/n starts sobbing very badly
Her mother stopped her sobbing and said that her grandmother is in serious condition and has been detected with XYZ (please take this part as a total work of fiction....I didn't wanted to mention any specific disease cause I don't wanna hurt any one and Don't wanna offend anyone too,if you guys do find it offensive then stop reading.thankyou🙏)

Y/n- but kyun( while sobbing) agar aisi baat hai toh phir apne inhe yaha kyun leke aayi....nani ki tabiyat aur kharab ho jati toh kya hota.....😭🥺😭

Y/d- teri Nani tujhe bht yaad kr rahi thi,aur jidd kr rahi thi agar inhe yaha nhi laate toh inki tabiyat aur bigar jaati.....

Y/gm- (slowly)beti rona nhi,mujhe acha nhi lagta

**Y/n starts sobbing more**

Suddenly y/n's mother reminds that she has to give y/n's grandmother medicines and have to get her rest.....so she took her and gave the medicines and told y/n's grandmother to rest...........

Y/n's dad asks her and angana to calm down and go for sleep and he wants to have a word with y/n next morning...... angana cools down y/n's sobbing and both went to sleep..........

**Time skip**
Next morning (Sunday)

Y/n and angana both woke up....and had their breakfasts....with a mourning face...... angana left cause she needed to cheak out the place and arrangements for their project...........

***Angana leaves the scene and y/n's dad enters***

Y/d- beta tumse ek baat krni thi......

Y/n - haa boliye.....😔

Y/d - dekho beta,hame pata hai ki yeh kafi jaldi hai pad hamne tumhari shadi ke liye ladka dhund liya hai......

Y/n- kya.....?!!!?!😱😖

Y/d- haa beta, aur woh log kal hi aa rahe hain tumhe dekhne.....toh kal kaam se jaldi ghar aa jana.......

Y/n- par main.......nhi nhi main nhi kr rahi.......ek toh nani ki tabiyat kharab hai aur ap yeh sab soch rahe ho ......nhi.....😫😫😫😫

Y/m - teri Nani ke liye hi kr rahe hain......unka bht Maan hai ki jane se pehle teri shaadi dekhle😔.........tujhe kya lagta hai ki hame koi fikar nhi Hain.......

Y/n- ( with full eyes of tears )par....

Y/m- teri Nani ke liye itna nhi kregi....😔

Author's pov
Y/n ran into her room and locked the door and started crying😭.......her parents were worried about her........
But didn't do anything cause they had no other option......😔

**Time skip**

Angana come back home.....y/n's dad asks her to go to y/n and cool her down while explaining everything.......
Angana got shocked...........

Suddenly y/n came out of her room and she was trying her best not to cry........and with a strong heart........ went infront of her dad and said...........

Y/n- main taiyaar hun......🙂

Y/n's answer made her family happy and looked at her grandmother who was smiling at her decision.....she smiled too looking at her......and went back to her room as fast as possible....... after sometime angana came back to their room......

Angana- tujhe pata bhi hai tune kya bola hai........main janti hun tere dil par kya bit rahi hai........par apni khushiyon ko iss tarah se chod dena.....

Y/n cuts off her line

Y/n- toh kya krti......mana kr deti??😖kaise meri puri family ki khushiyan mujhse Judi hai.....if they want me to see getting married and that gives them their smiles.....main kaise mana krun.......nani ki khushiyan kaise chin lun......(starts crying 😭)

Angana- aur tera kya.....tu kya sachi mein usse bhul gayi hai.....uska intezaar nhi hai tujhe......??

Y/n- kon (while crying) kon...? Jisne ajj tak mujhe mud ke bhi nhi dekha.....uska intezaar???😫😫

Angana- yeh baat tujhe samjhni hai mujhe nhi😖sach bata nhi krti uska intezaar tu......us baat ke huye 4 saal nikal gaye.....toh tune Aaj bhi uski diary uski....pics kyun samhal ke rahi hai.....??bol na???😖

Y/n - (while crying horribly) nhi rakhi hai......kuch nhi rakhi hai.....argghhgh.......mere liye uski koi importance nhi hai......bassss🤧😭😫

Angana- sachi?🤨

At this point y/n gets up from the bed and takes out a bag and goes out of her room.....it was midnight..... angana soon realises her mistake that she shouldn't have raised that topic....she ran behind her.....in the garden and saw her...... burning the bag in the garden......she ran to y/n and hugged her.....she said sorry to her and asked her to stop being mad at this topic......
               Soon y/n coolled down and then angana said and encouraged her for taking the right decision for her family.......

Toh ajj ke liye bas itna hi🍓......aur bhai maja aaya ho toh likh dena comments mein......tum logon ke comments mujhe bhi angana ki tarah encourage krte hain❤️....
Fir milenge kal
Tabh tak ke liye
Bye bye
Besties 🥰😘