part 11

Recap - didi maaf kro mere pass nhi hai ..............

Author's pov-:
Prerna di and harsh jiju leaves as their performance is going to be the next one.......soon the performances are over ......... everyone were enjoying.....and then..... suddenly angana and Abhishek both pulled nischay and y/n into the dance floor.......both of them were stumbled at this moment..... angana even announces that now nischay and y/n's gonna perform......y/n was shocked..... little did she knew that uske l lag jeyenge......same condition with nischay but he came prepared.......

Y/n's pov-:
What is happening..... everyone is looking at us😮......oh god it's so awkward....do I really need to dance with nischay......what will he think of me.... mummy yaar😣.....ek baar yeh sab khatam ho iss angana ki toh kher nhi.......😤

Y/m- kya hua..... start kro bhai....ham sab wait kr rahe hai.....ham bhi toh dekhe dulha aur dulhan kaise raang jamate hai😁( looking at dimple aunty)

D/a- aur nhi toh kya.....shuru kro yaar......😄

***A song starts playing....and both of them starts to dance without any choreography.....but the best part every beat was matching both of their steps.....***

"Piya tose naina Lage re.....naina Lage ree jane kya ho ab aage re.....naina Lage ree....."

Nischay's pov-:
Kunal ne toh kisi aur song pe dance sikhaya tha phir how is our steps matching.....i don't know why.... whenever she is around me😊....I become so happy😊......the first time when I saw her was such a pleasure to me.....I never thought that we would be..........(smiling at y/n...who was busy dancing)I just want to tresure her for my whole life.......🥰😇😚

"Piya tose naina Lage reeeeee....."
Y/n slowly looked at Nischay at this line......both were looking at eachother.......it seemed that both were lost in each other's eyes......at this moment a tear ran down through y/n's cheeks😢......she got into her sense and wiped it off immediately........ Nischay got tensed at her action and looked at her in a very caring way....as if he was telling y/n not to cry.........
***The song ended***
Everyone was mesmerized by their performance.......they started clapping 👏🏻👏🏻.......dimple aunty and vinay uncle were so happy seeing y/n dancing this gracefully..... everyone was appreciating their performance......y/n's parents were happy as well as emotional....soon Sangeet ended and everybody was heading towards their home....

Nischay's pov-:
Why .......did she cry looking at me....is everything ok with her......... I don't know shall I ask her.....😥

Abhishek- kya hua Nischay bhai......

***Nischay staring blankly and confused***

Prerna- kya hua chal ghar nhi jana hai hai ke tera y/n ko chor ke jaane ka man nhi hai....hmmm😏

***Nischay suddenly saw y/n crying badly.......and running..... towards the main road...... without listening to anything he ran behind y/n....***

Prerna - aare kya hua.... Nischay ruk nischay.....😕

Abhishek- nischay bhai.....(shouting)🙁

***Both of them ran behind Nischay but lost track of him.......***

Author's pov-:
Scene shifts to Nischay running behind y/n.....nischay holds her hand and pulls her closer.....she was still heavily crying.....and also panicking....... Nischay tried to cool her down.....and hugged her gently.....and asked her what happened exactly.....which made y/n panic even more and break the hug......she said while panicking.....

Y/n- w...woh ......meri nani......unki..... tabiyat...... tabiyat.....mujhe ghar Jaana hai..... please Nischay mujhe ghar le chalo.....plz......Tina di ka phone....phone aaaya t....tha unhone kaha ki unki tabiyat bohot bigar gayi hai .........***starts crying horribly***

***Tina di y/gm ki caretaker hai kyun ki unki tabiyat jyada thik nhi hai..... unhone Sangeet attend nhi ki.....***

Author's pov-:
Nischay gets shocked at y/n's words......he stops a car and asks for lift.......he took y/n to her House.....and she ran to her grandmother....her condition was really bad.......y/n called ambulance when she was in car....it will be reaching soon.....

Nischay- y/n tumne uncle aur aunty ko bataya iske bare mein......??!!😦

Y/n-***nodds her head in a no while crying horribly***

***Nischay calls Angana and explains everything...... angana said that they are reaching home soon....he also informs Abhishek about it.......***

***Scene shifts***
In car, while driving.....
Abhishek- Nischay bhai ka text aaya ........🤨

D/a- woh gaya kaha kab se phone kr rahi hun.....🙄

V/u- yeh ladka bohot.....😤

Abhishek- oh shittttt......😱

V/u- kya hua ......aise kyun chilla raha hai.......😮

Abhishek- ***explains everything***

They get shocked........and decided to go to y/n's house......

***Scene shifts***
At y/n's house......

Author's pov-:
Both of the families reach at the same time......they saw each other......all were tensed..... Nischay was standing outside at the entrance.....he saw all of them coming.....all thrushed into the house to see y/gm in a very bad condition and y/n crying horribly......

***Ambulance sounds***
Nischay informed that ambulance arrived and they shifted y/gm into the ambulance and headed towards XYZ hospital..... Nischay told Abhishek to stay with him and others to return home as it's already late night......

**Time skip**
At XYZ hospital......

Doctor- ( coming out from the ICU room)dekhiye inki tabiyat abhi ke liye stable hai.....but it may fluctuate agar jyada stress ho gaya.......main kuch medicines prescribe kr deta hun unhe regularly dete rahiye......

Y/m- acha hua sab sahi time pe aagaye Varna kya se kya hojata......😥😌🙂

Y/d- doctor ne medicines diye hai .......leke aata hun.....kal shaam ko discharge kr denge bola.....hai....🙂

Y/m- thik hai.....y/n sun Nischay ko ghar bhej de kafi raat ho chuki hai🌚......itni der tak rahe hai.... sacchi bohot acha hai woh😌.....aur bol dena ki ab tension ki koi baat nhi hai......🙂

***Scene shifts***
Outside the hospital where Nischay and Abhishek are waiting......

Abhishek- btw bhai.....ap na bohot kind ho......😙

Nischay-🤔acha.... tujhe aj pata chala .......pata nhi abhi y/n ki nani ki health stable hui ki nhi......😔

Abhishek- kya pata😕.... bechari y/n☹️.....woh dekho y/n aa rahi hai.....ap usse baat kro..... main car mein baith ta hun.....

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Ajj ke liye itna hi💛
Fir milenge kal.....do show your love and support if you guys liked the update..... mention in comments too
Tabh tak ke liye
bye bye❤️
Besties 🍓

Spoilers-:
Next part mein y/n ki mehendi ceremony hai ........aana zaroor.......