The Tour

No One's POV

Barbara screamed so loud and suddenly that it surprised (Y/N). He jumped back a little to stand still not knowing what to do. Barbara was against the wall looking up at him for it to be silent for a few seconds. (Y/N) then got on his knees with his hands and head on the ground, "I-I'm sorry!" Barbara had calmed down to realize that the young man had not done anything. She put her hands in front of her, "I-It's fine. You didn't do anything. You can get up." (Y/N) stood up for two knights to run up to the two. They had their spears ready as they aimed at (Y/N), "Are you alright Barbara?" Barbara quickly nodded her head, "Yes I'm fine! Please put your weapons away!" The guards lowered their weapons for them to apologize to (Y/N). The hybrid held no grudge towards then, "It's fine. It's good that you were both alert and ready to defend a citizen." They left for Barbara to rub the back of her head, "I'm so sorry for that. I guess that I'm just a little jumpy." (Y/N) tilted his head, "Why?" "It's hard to explain. Anyway, is there anything that I can do for you?" "Well Jean sent me here to get settled, that's all I was told." Barbara then noticed the Monstadt pin on his clothing, "Oh you're a visitor. I am so sorry. Please follow me."

Barbara led (Y/N) back to the front of the church, "Do you want to see the city first, or go to your temporary home?" (Y/N) looked at the church's doors, "I would like to know more about Monstadt." "Great, then we'll start with the church." The two walked in for (Y/N) to be amazed by the giant pillars, paned windows, and the sudden calm feeling when he walked in. Barbara stopped to let him take in the view, "People come here when they need some help or are looking for a miracle. I even sometimes sing here." "You sing?" "Yes. I'm an idol." "So you're a nun and an idol. Isn't that tiring?" Barbara laughed nervously, "It is a little bit, but I can handle it." She the continued to show (Y/N) around the church.

When they finished Barbara started showing (Y/N) around the town. When got to the bottom of the stairs Barbara pointed at the Knights castle, "You've already been there. Maybe we can go to the blacksmith, the kitten bar place, winery, flower-" (Y/N)'s eyes lit up, "Kitten bar." "Okay kitten bar it is." The two made it to the kitten bar for Barbara to rub the back of her head, "I only heard things about this place from other people. So I can't-" She stopped when she saw (Y/N) with a cat in his arms. He held it with one arm as it leaned against his chest, while he lightly scratched it's head. It started purring for (Y/N) to smile. Barbara was intrigued by how quick the cat became friendly towards him, "Do you like cats?" (Y/N) nodded for another cat to jump onto his shoulder and rest. Barbara started to pet the cat in (Y/N)'s arms to smile, "Who's a good kitty?"

More Time Later

Barbara had shown (Y/N) around all of Monstadt for them to be passing the winery. Barbara had her usual smile as she looked at (Y/N), "So did you enjoy the tour?" (Y/N) nodded for them to hear a door slam open. The two looked to see Beidou leaving the winery with a bottle of wine in hand. She was incredibly drunk for her to spot (Y/N), "(Y----/N)!" She quickly walked up to her brother to hug him, "This place isssss sssooooo great! They have two places with boooooze, and amaaaazing food!" (Y/N) gently pushed her off, "Yes I know." Beidou then spotted Barbara to pinch both of her cheeks, "And who's this cutie?" Barbara whined a little as she grabbed Beidou's wrists. (Y/N) pulled Beidou away to have them be a few steps away from Barbara, "Personal space Beidou."

Paimon and the Traveler ran out of the winery to spot the other three. Paimon flew next to Beidou, "We turn our backs for two seconds and you disappear to cause a ruckus!" Barbara rubbed her cheeks, "I'm sorry, but who is this?" (Y/N) gestured towards Beidou, "This is my sister. She's usually like this at night when she can get her hands on booze. I think that now would be a good time to see where we will be staying for now." Barbara nodded, "It seems like it would be." (Y/N) looked at the Traveler and Paimon, "Thank you for looking after Beidou. You can go, I can get her to our temporary home." Paimon and Traveler waved for Paimon to say, "Well okay then. Goodnight." The other three waved goodbye for Barbara to begin leading Beidou and (Y/N) to their home. When they arrived Barbara gave (Y/N) a pair of keys, "It's not much." (Y/N) shook his head, "It's fine. We usually sleep on a blanket on a wooden floor. So if it had two beds then that will make us happy." "Oh, well then you both will be very happy." (Y/N) went in for him to go into their only bedroom. He laid Beidou down on one of the beds. He then got on the bed on the opposite side of them room. He laid down, to let the softest bed he had ever slept on, put him to sleep.