P. 07

PART SEVEN:
Genshin Impact Modern AU

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

Kaeya's
point of view

Albedo... My beloved you were so full of life when we were kids, I wonder why you're lifeless body is now here in my arms....

Here I am crying as I cradles you in my arms, screaming in agony.

Why must you leave me so soon...

It has been months since the incident happened, and people have noticed that I had become... Distant some people pity me and some sympathize with me.

Albedo was someone with a great mind but something so beneficial comes with great dangers as well.

His death was sudden it seems like a home invasion but, why him? Albedo the most known, they know the risks of attacking him, so they did that risk to just kill him to steal?

There was nothing stolen in the house yet the police record says his death were supposedly thieves, and here I thought they were useful.

"Kaeya... You're staring off into space again," A person said. "It just doesn't seem right Aether, there's something wrong." I say as I take the wine Aether brought me.

"I'm sorry for what happened to him but you have to move on, I-" "I can't just do that, didn't the same thing happened to your sister? Hmm? Lumine! Think about her it's as if you completely forgot the incident you can never forgive, you can never forget what happened to her, stop acting like everything is fine when you know deep inside you want to burn this crap of a world to shit," I said.

I realized I had said to much I look over to Aether he was stunned unable to move but tears, so much of the tears are flowing down.

"I'm sorry... I said too much..." I said as I spread my arms open. Aether sat next to me and lays his head on my chest.

"I tried to keep calm, my only reason to be here is my sister, I've been searching for her ever since I remembered we both were taken apart from the orphanage now that I found her she just... Died," Aether said sobbing.

"There's some sort of pattern going on and I'm not resting till I know the case, I'll never rest until there is justice, for Albedo and Lumine," Kaeya said smiling.

And so I began to investigate my late lover's laboratory, I've never been there before ever since he died because I didn't want to grief and I saw it was messy, thought Albedo had a habit of being messy when doing research.

I saw there are cameras and so I checked in the security system what had happened months ago.

I see people coming in and rummaging as if their motive wasn't to steal but to figure something out, they find a notebook and look at it, it's the notebook that looked burnt on the floor.

I quickly went to get the notebook and I saw on the front page it says 'journal'.

I quickly put it in my bag and ran home, it wasn't very far from home and so I start to read it, it seems as if he had discovered something.

"Journal Entry #33

I cannot tell anyone about this for I will put their life at risk also not even my lover, I find it strange how everything is so perfect, too perfect and so I decided to see what was going on with this nation it seems as if though they had separated the poor from the rich, the poor suffer and die and are treated as lab rats and weapons and meat shields, putting the poor to war and such, Celestia is hiding this from us, I'm afraid if I open my mouth with saying this a bullet might hit me already, maybe there is a dark side to this said paradise"

Celestia is hiding something from us? But why would they do this.

"Journal Entry #34

We are living in a stimulation, it is hard to believe that I myself is shaking as I write this, the poor aren't the lab rats the whole nation is including the other ones, this world is fake and celestia... Celestia isn't just an organization it's the world outside this paradise we live in, apparently that is where my adoptive mother works,"

I was taken aback on what I had read, lab rats, so every move of ours is noted and watched.

"What the hell..." I said as I run to Aether's house. "Was there anything your sister told you Which you were confused about?" Kaeya asked.

"She kept saying, One day you'll know the truth about this world, I myself have witnessed the horrors," Aether says. "I thought she was only scaring me,"

"Come with me, we need to go to the border of this world," Kaeya said.

"What?" Aether asks.

There was another journal entry to which Albedo had written the coordinates of the border but before I got there, I saw someone about to shoot Aether and so I sacrificed myself, I got shot, this is where I die.

I had given Aether my notebook, "Kaeya!" Aether shouts. "JUST RUN TO THE COORDINATES, PLEASE," I say.

I had planned and I knew I was gonna die and so, before they could come close to Aether I lit a bomb which killed me and the celestia people to free Aether.

It was all bright, then I saw Albedo in the distance coming closer. "What took you so long?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"I was trying to live a long life for the both of us, I'm sorry I didn't manage to do it," I said.

3RD PERSON
point of view

Albedo walked in Kaeya's office, he fell asleep and had tears in his eyes.

"Kaeya... Kaeya..." Albedo woke Kaeya up, and Kaeya felt the tears in his eyes and cried more. "Albedo!!" Kaeya called out crying.

"What are you doing, why are you crying?" Albedo asked. "A bad dream, a really bad dream, please don't go do research about the town and celestia and stimulation and stuff," Kaeya said.

"Huh? You've been watching too many Matrix movies," Albedo said.

Did you piss your pants thinking they died lol.