P. 07.5

PART EIGHT:
Genshin Impact Modern AU
Extra Chapter:
(Priest x Demon)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional

Kaeya's
point of view

I live my days worshiping the lord barbatos, I am devoted to him, thought I never would have imagined to be in this situation.

"So, are you truly just going to stare at me or are you willing to provide me with something? Or perhaps you'd rather just stare at me?" A blonde haired incubus asked.

"My apologies, but what brings you here this fine evening... In a church," I asked.

"You think in the presence of this... Statue I'd melt away or cower away? I fear not a statue but barbatos himself," The blonde incubus said. "Besides I was sent here by my employer to... Examine... Things," he added.

"Atleast dress properly, aren't you cold wearing that?" I said with a soft smile.

3rd Person
point of view

The blonde incubus was taken aback, "Aren't you atleast a bit scared of me? Why are you here treating me like some sort of guest," He said.

"Well, it's been a while since I had company, everyone left to have a christmas vacation and I well, I'm taking care of my chapel," The priest said.

"Father..." "Kaeya... Kaeya Alberich," Kaeya said. "Right, Father Kaeya, do you not have any sort of common sense? I'm a demon, you're a priest you should know how dangerous I am," The blonde said.

"Well mister..." "Albedo," "Mr. Albedo, I believe you're not at all harmful, you radiate a calm aura, and an excited one, first time in the over world?" Kaeya said.

Albedo looked away in embarrassment and nodded his head. "How about I give you a tour! Here," Kaeya said cheerfully as he gave Albedo his coat.

"Weirdo..." Albedo muttered.

"As you know I am a priest here and I take very good care of this sacred place," Kaeya said as he walked looking back to smile at Albedo.

"Yes yes, it's very... Spacious," Albedo said. "Right? That's why It feels so lonely, but, I'm glad you'll keep me company... Right?" Kaeya asked. "Huh?" Albedo asked.

"You don't have anywhere to stay right? You do know what's at risk if you go out and people find out that you're a demon," Kaeya said. "What's the risk?" Albedo asked concerned.

Kaeya only smirked. "Please let me stay here, Father," Albedo pleaded. "Well... I have one request," Kaeya said.

"What?" Albedo asked. "I'll lend you clothes, food and a room until you've explored enough but you have to keep me company and help me with chores!" Kaeya said smiling.

"That's it?" Albedo asked. "Yes, that's it," Kaeya said smiling. "Well then, I accept that offer," Albedo said.

And so the two roamed around the chapel, Kaeya giving Albedo a tour and such telling him the history of everything.

"Anyways, this is my area where I live, there's only one bed here since I'm the only one who sleeps here, you can sleep on the bed, I'll lay a blanket on the floor," Kaeya said.