~Broken Wings~

*Thwack* "DAMNIT AMERICA!" Russia yelled as America yet again bonked him on the head with some random stick he found in the parking lot, this whole spiel had been going on since this morning and Russia was wondering how he wasn't given a concussion yet. Canada leaned back in his seat, hiding a quiet chuckle at their "friends" having a "playful" fight. UN however, wasn't impressed, he just wanted two of the most powerful countries to get along for once so they don't cause nuclear annihilation. However, he kept those thoughts to himself as to not be ridiculed by America once again, saying that he's a "fun killer" even though they're in a PROFESSIONAL MEETING and they're supposed to be discussing important matters that will not only affect them but everyone else too.

Of course, others had quite loud and different opinions. China just sighed at such games, not really caring. Germany almost felt pitiful for those brutally and carelessly assaulted by the stick, and Canada and Britain were having a laugh at the rest. America really didn't care about anyone's safety and just found it funny that they couldn't really do much since he was an important superpower, albeit a stupid one at that.

"Children are dying because of you!" Russia tried his hand at an insult that didn't work unless you mentioned guns or schools.

"Maybe whacking this stick at them will cheer them up!" America taunted as he threw yet another whack at Russia's head.

"ALRIGHT THAT'S IT!" Russia shouted as he grabbed the stick from America's hands and threw it across the room.

What Russia didn't anticipate however was to hear a guttural scream coming from a certain winged organization.

UN was standing there, bleeding from his snow white wings as the stick was lodged in between the bone of his wings. He looked like he was about to cry from the pain he experienced. While looking and sounding like he was about to scream and cry about life, he calmly stated that, "This meeting will have a short break, please meet back in 30 minutes." Everyone shuffled out of the room, either looking mortified or giving death glares to Russia or America. UN quietly walked to the bathroom and found some gauze sitting on the counter, he then pulled the stick out and started quickly wrapping the gauze around his wings, wincing while doing so.

Once he was done wrapping his wings, he quietly went back to the meeting room to do some minor paperwork before everyone came back. The pain however, made it almost unbearable to get anything done. But he needed to get this done, he needed to be a good influence to all the other countries, so what if it was a bit of pain? Nothing that he can't handle! He should stop being a baby and just get over it!

Then again, he couldn't help fighting the urge to wanna bonk America with the blood stained stick that he pulled out of himself to just teach him a lesson on manners. But what good would that bring? It would just make America mad and that's the last thing UN wanted when he was in so much pain that he would rather just gouge out his own wings and get it over with.

But before he could rant to himself any further, the countries all came back to the room and the meeting went on as if nothing happened.

After the UN meeting ended, he decided to, rather spontaneously, talk to his what he called "best friend". Although it was clear to the other organizations, it was muuuch more. EU stood in the hall, with a half a can of soda he was slipping from his hand. The UN was still in a lot of pain but decided to spark up some friendly chatter.

The moment UN approached EU, he spilled the soda on both of them, staining UN's white collared shirt and light blue pants. EU had gotten almost nothing on his dark blue and yellow shirt and blazer.

"Uh sorry there..." EU awkwardly apologized.

"Oh no it's ok! I can just wash it!" UN assured despite him knowing that it will take a while before that stain is completely gone. The UN gave a weak smile and started talking to the EU about politics and stuff I guess.