t w o

So where was i? oh, right.

George Cooper Jr. was playing tonight.

I'm living the nightmare.

I walked over to Avery who was standing with all the other cheerleaders and pulled her aside.

"you didn't tell me Georgie was playing this season!" i whisper-yelled

"yeah that's too bad. you'll just have to get over your hate for each other and date." she replied

"over my dead body" i said in response, rolling my eyes

"fair enough, but if you two get married, you're naming your first child after me" she said

"deal" i say shaking her hand "but im only agreeing to this because i promise you that will never happen in a million years."

"well, soon enough we'll all be part human part robot so i'm pretty sure that you'll have a beautiful baby named Avery."

And with that i rolled my eyes and walked onto the football field.

——————————————————

The game was almost over, our school was down by 5 points with 2 minutes to go. They needed a touchdown to win.

The whistle blew and all i could hear was the crowd screaming loud and coach cooper screaming even louder.

one boy passed the ball another who passed it to another and so on. tension started to rise when there was 30 seconds left and no one had scored.

eventually, Georgie got a hold of the ball and sprinted up the field. I know i hate him but damn, that kid can run fast.

suddenly, Georgie ran into a giant guy who looked in his 20's at least. He fell to the ground and coach cooper rushed onto the field. the crowd was ooing and muttering.

All of the cheerleaders ran onto the ground. All of them except me of course. although Avery had also ran onto the field and i couldn't see any of my other friends so i went with her.

Georgie was lying on the ground, unconscious. he had a blood nose and a bruised eye. I tried my best not to laugh at the sight.

Georgie's POV:

I woke up to a torch being shined into my face and sniffing salts under my nose. People around me were talking about what had happened. to be honest, i couldn't even remember, but hey, super hot cheerleaders feeing sorry for me? nothing wrong with that.

well, one thing was wrong. Sage. why was she there? i heard a rumour that she was head cheerleader but i didn't think it'd be true.

she didn't look like she normally would either. she looked almost worried about me. i must've still been a bit woozy from the incident.

but i couldn't stop thinking about if she could have actually been worried.

——————————————————

i went home that night with the same thing on my mind.

What if she actually cares about me?

that question kept replaying in my head for the rest of the night.

maybe i didn't hate her as much as i thought.

——————————————————
hey,
hope you guys like the story so far, comment if you have any ideas or questions and let me know if i should do some more Georgie pov's. anyway, thanks for reading, don't forget to vote
love, bonnie xx