s i x

Sage's POV:

I woke up to my alarm going off, groaning at the irritating sound. I opened one of my eyes and picked up my phone.

"Oh shit!" I whispered jumping out of my bed and getting changed.

I ran down the stairs and grabbed an apple from the kitchen

"Mom, can you drive me to school? I'm gonna be late if I walk!" I yelled in no particular direction, not knowing exactly when my mom was.

"Okay sweetheart, I'm coming! Get in the car and I'll give you some lunch money, okay?"

"Okay" I said walking to the front door.

————————————————————————

Somehow, I got to school on time. I ran into my first class and sat down next to Avery.

"So how was your night?" Avery said, and I didn't even need to look at her to know that she was grinning.

"It was fine" I said casually

"If it was just fine, go get someone else"

"Okay, it was amazing!" I said looking at her "he set up a whole thing and it was so romantic and he got his siblings to make posters and everything!"

"Oh my god I'm so lonely!" Avery squealed excitedly

"Girls, be quiet back there" the teacher said

Avery rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"It's alright I'll find someone for you" I whispered.

————————————————————————

I had 3rd and 4th period with Georgie which I obviously couldn't wait for. I often caught myself wondering how I could ever hate someone so loveable. I mean, it seemed impossible, but I guess nothing is.

3rd period finally rolled around and as soon as I walked into the classroom, my eyes met with his. He smiled sweetly as I walked over to him.

"How did you sleep?" He asked

"Amazing. Last night was something else Georgie. Really, there's no words for it" I said

"Yeah, I know, I'm just super amazing and romantic, you don't need to tell me"

"well guess what?" I said "you're super amazing and romantic"

"why thank you" Georgie smiled

"you're very welcome"

———————————————————————

Georgie's POV:

I looked at her. She was the most beautiful person I had ever seen. No, really, the most. I just wanted her to see herself the way I saw her.

She was focused on the paper in front of her, her eyebrows furrowed as she tapped her pen on the table in front of her.

"what the hell is quaternium?" she asked, not looking up from her desk.

"you're asking me? As if i'd know, ask Sheldon"

"Quaternium-15 is a quaternary ammonium salt used as a surfactant and preservative in many cosmetics and industrial substances" Sheldon said, as if on queue.

"see, always ask Sheldon." I said, my point proven.

"Got it, always ask Sheldon" she recited back to me.

After school, I walked Sage home as usual. When we got to her front door, I kissed her quickly and stayed outside. her house until I know that she had gotten inside safely.

That's when I knew.

I wanted to marry that girl.

————————————————————————

I'm back! I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in ages, I totally forgot about this story but I'm back and I'm gonna try to upload more when I can. Also a huge thank you for 1.75k views!! That's insane, I love every single one of you. If you have any ideas for any chapters that you want me to write, tell me in the comments and don't forget to vote
Bonnie <3