Exit

Where on earth am I? Jill gets off the train and looks around. She has never visited this city so everything is totally new to her. Where's the exit of the train station? Nervously she walks further. Damn it I knew that I don't know this city that well but not finding the exit of a train station is next level. She looks around again and sees a young lady walking past.

"Ma'am can you help me?" The lady turns around and looks at Jill. "Sure, what's going on?" "Well... This is the first time that I'm here, in this city. I've never visited it before and I've to live and kind of work here. And now I can't find the exit of this train station and I'm really stressed and don't know what to do." Jill blushes and stares at the ground. "You've never visited this city but you're going to live and work here? That's interesting. I'll show you the exit of the station but first I want to know what you do for a living." The lady smirks.

"Haha okay fine. I'm a professional football player. Some months ago I've signed a contract with VFL Wolfsburg. Only I've never visited Wolfsburg. Of course I had some conversations with the manager but that was online, and I've singed my contract in my hometown." Jill looks at the lady. Damn she has beautiful dark brown hair.

"Haha I also play for Wolfsburg! Welcome to the club! Then you must be Jill Roord right? Shanice had already told me about you." The lady laughs. "Yeah I'm Jill Roord haha nice to meet you!" "I'm Ingrid, Ingrid Engen. Nice to meet you too! Funny that we ran into each other! As your teammate I'll help you with getting used to the team and to the city. If there's something going on or you don't feel well, know that you always can share your feelings with me. I'm here to help. But walk with me now, I'll show you the exit." She smiles. "Ah thank you so much! You're a hero." Jill laughs and walks with Ingrid to the exit of the train station.

"If you want I can drive you home if you say where your new home is haha. Then we've time to get to know eachother better." Ingrid suggest. "That's a really good idea!" Jill sits down next to Ingrid and looks through the window. "The city looks nice doesn't it?" Ingrid smirks. "Yeah it's really nice! I can't wait to be at my new home." Jill says excitingly. She looks at Ingrid and a smile appears on her face.

I'm lucky that the people in Wolfsburg are so nice to me. Or is it just this girl who's such a sweetheart...