One bed for two

"So this is your house?" Ingrid parks the car in front of a small house which borders on a large lawn. "Yes that's my house haha. I choose to live just outside Wolfsburg so that I have some nature around." Jill gets out of the car and grabs her keys to open the door. She goes in with Ingrid and closes the door. She looks around and stiffens. "Is something wrong?" Ingrid asks and looks at Jill.

"Well... I forgot that my family only put the furniture and my stuff in my house, and that I have to furnish my house by myself..." "So?" "So I forgot to book a hotel and now I have no place to stay, since I've to furnish my entire house by myself and I'm way too tired to do that now..." Jill sighs and looks at Ingrid desperately. "You can stay with me for a few days. I'll help you to furnish your house." Ingrid wraps her arm around Jill and smiles. "As I said, I'm here to help. So don't stress girl, everything is gonna be alright."

A smile appears on Jills face. "Thank you so much Ingrid." Jill blushes and hugs her. Isn't it weird that she's so fast this close with a person that she barley knows? "No problem Jill, I'm here for you." "You're the best teammate ever." Jill laughs. "Oh shut up, you even don't know the whole team yet." Ingrid giggles and blushes. "You look like a tomato." "Yeah it's pretty hot here I think we have to go." Ingrid goes outside and gets back in the car. Jill smirks. Bad bad bad liar...

During the ride the two talk with each other about football, their private lives and their hobbies to get to know each other a little better. "So you love dancing?" Ingrid asks. "Yes I do, especially on High School Musical." Jill says proudly. "Haha I love High School Musical too. You should show me your dance skills once." Ingrid smirks and parks the car.
"You love High School Musical too?! No way! Finally someone who understands me!!" Jill says excitingly. Ingrid laughs and gets out of the car. She opens the door of her house and goes in.

"Welcome to your new home! For a few days haha. I hope you'll like it here. You can hang your clothes in my closet and..." "And what??" "F*ck." Ingrid sighs. "I forgot that there's only one bedroom. So one of us has to sleep on the couch." "That's okay I'll sleep on the couch. I'm already thankful that I can stay here." Jill sits down. "I don't want my guest to sleep on the couch. You take the bedroom Ms Roord." "And I don't want you to sleep on the couch in the cold Ms Engen." Jill smirks. "Oh come on!" Ingrid sighs and sits down next to Jill.

"We can basically both sleep in the bedroom..." She says after a while. "But then we have to sleep in the same bed and I don't know if you're okay with that..." "As long as you're okay with that I'm happy to share." "Okay fine then we'll sleep together." Ingrid smirks.

They talked some more and they ate dinner. They had a nice evening and watched some movies together on the couch. Damn I've never felt so fast this comfortable with someone before. Ingrid is such a sweetheart. Jill looks at Ingrid and again a smile appears on her face.

"I'm going to sleep I'm really tired." Ingrid says after a while. "That's okay Ing, good night." "Good night Jillie." Ingrid hugs Jill and walks upstairs.

After watching High School Musical again Jill also decides to go to sleep and goes to the bedroom to change. She looks at Ingrid who is already in bed.

Mmh I guess she's already asleep. Then it doesn't matter if I change my clothes here. Jill puts her clothes off and lies down next to Ingrid in a sport bra and shorts. Ingrid opens one eye and looks at Jill. A smirk appears on her face. "Hey I thought you were asleep! Where are you looking at?!" Jill laughs and pushes Ingrid softly. "I was asleep but you woke me up." Ingrid giggles. "Nice clothes by the way." And she winks at Jill. "Oh... Yeah eh... I have nothing else to wear... I hope you're fine with it." Jill stutters and she's slowly turning red. "I'm more than fine with it, little tomato." Ingrid smirks.

It's been quiet for a while. But suddenly Jill feels a cold shiver down her spine. "Ingrid I'm cold." She whispers. She feels Ingrid putting her arm around her and gently stroking her belly. "I hope you're not that cold anymore now." She smiles. "I'm definitely not that cold anymore now, thanks sweetheart." Jill smiles back. She relaxes and closes her eyes. Then she falls asleep.