0.

romantic decisions

romantic decisions

In life, everyone expected you to have a love interest, or romantic interest in general- like a crush

Romantic feelings played an important part in life, it destroys you, or it becomes the best thing that ever happens in your life. A lot wanted it, a lot were willing to take the risk.

You, however, didn't have any romantic interest.

To you, it was something that only happened in movies, and it rarely happened to people. When it does, half of the time it destroyed their life, you were confused as to why people risked it all when it's clear as day that it would ruin them.

Yet when you met Ran Haitani, you finally got it.

— ღ —

"Rin! Why don't I go to your house?"

You asked your best friend of a year and a half, Rindou Haitani, for the eighteenth time. Just like every other time you asked, it was a no.

Rindou seriously didn't want you to go to his house, and you didn't get why.

Well, it was because of his brother, Ran.

Ran was attractive, as much as Rindou hated to admit it, it was true. He didn't care about how much girls his brother got, but he would care if that girl was you. The reasoning?

It was because Rindou liked you, for a while now actually.

However, you were oblivious to the fact he had a brother, even if you've known each other for a long while, Rindou was secretive about his family. It was normal that you got curious, so you pestered him everyday so he could finally give in and you could go to his house!

"No, that's final." he swore to himself that he'd only let you meet Ran once you guys get married.

Pouting in disappointment, you looked at Rindou with pleading eyes, "Pleeeaaase! I'm gonna go to your party this Christmas anyway so I'd meet your family either way!"

"Which is why I'm gonna uninvite you."

You looked at him in shock, with a long 'what' following next. 'What's so bad about meeting his family?'

About to annoy him with words again, the bell rang before you could even speak.

- ღ -

"Rindou, Rin, Rindou, Rin." you said as you walked home with him, of course you guys were going to your house first.

The two-colored haired male started to get annoyed, but he wasn't giving in.

He would've already introduced you to his brother if Ran was less attractive than him, or if Ran wasn't attractive at all. Maybe if he paid for a plastic surgery for Ran, he'd introduce you.

"You know what I want for Christmas? Maybe go to my best friend's hou-"

Your words were cut off when you suddenly tripped on a rock, your life flashed before your eyes, until you felt a pair of arms wrapped around your waist.

Opening your eyes, you saw Rindou, he caught you before you could fall.

He lifted you back up, "This is why you should stop annoying me and pay attention to your surroundings."

You looked at Rindou silently, thinking about how cool he was after what he just did.

As you kept walking, you were distracted by thinking about the situation. You didn't even realize you were at your door already until Rindou stopped walking and you bumped onto him. "Hey what was that for?!"

Rindou moved your head so you could face your house, you let out a silent 'oh' after you realized.

"I guess I'll see ya tomorrow," you opened the gate as you spoke.

"Yeah." he started to walk to his house's direction until you called for him.

"Hey Rin."

Looking at you, who was looking away in hesitation, he signaled for you to continue your words. "Can I at least go to your house before the party?"

The dual haired male's eyes widened, he sighed at your words.

"I'll think about it.

— ღ —

Yes, he did think about it.

He thought about all the possibilities of you liking his brother, even if the chances were low, it wasn't zero.

Rindou knew you would never fall for anyone, it was like that for the time he knew you. Even if he liked you romantically, he was okay with that, as long as you didn't fall for someone else, he was good with it.

Sure, it stung a bit since he had no chance with you, but at least he was the closest guy to you.

He didn't want his brother to take the title away, romantic feelings are strong, and people are willing to give up platonic relationships just for romance.

Though, the more he thought about it, the more ridiculous it was. You weren't like every other person.

You've been irritating him for a while just so you could meet his family, it made him happy that you wanted to get to know him more, but you know, his brother.

However, he was finally ready to let you meet him, after heavy consideration.

The look on your face when he told you that you could finally meet them was priceless, you smiled so much.

He didn't know he was gonna regret this decision.