Chapter 3.

Emily's POV 

I woke up by a lot of noise coming from somewhere in the house. 

What time is it again? 

When did I fall asleep? 

I checked my phone but it was dead. 

Great. 

I get out of bed and tried to search for a charger but I didn't have one. 

I need to buy stuff tomorrow. 

Or at some point. 

I opened the door and heard the noises even louder. It sounded like a party. 

Do I wanna have a party now? Eh not really feeling like it, but let's go see what's going on.

 As I followed the noises, I made my way to a hallway I haven't been before in the house, which was at the very back.

The noises got louder and louder and I saw that there was a gaming room in the house. How have I never noticed this part before? 

There is also a gym and a studio, wow. 

It's huge. 

It's like another whole house. 

"HEY EM!" Jk said as he came towards me and hugged me. Everyone was laughing and saw me. 

I saw Suga smiling and also making his way over. 

"Hey!" Suga took my hand and made me sit down beside him and jk. 

They were all on the floor and I could tell that they are having a good time. 

"How did you sleep?" JK asks. 

"Good. I felt exhausted all of a sudden." I replied. 

"I could tell." I heard someone whisper but I couldn't know who it was. 

"What where ya'll doing?" I asks. I saw a pen in the middle of the circle, right now, one end was pointing to Jimin and the other end to Jin. 

"If the part on which we write, lands on you, you have to answer a question from any of us. But if it's in the other end, you have to make the question to whoever it landed on." Jin explained and I nodded as I listened carefully to the instructions. 

"Okay so like kind of spin the bottle, right?" 

They all looked at me weird but nodded anyway. I shrugged, not thinking much about it and began the game. 

Jk was the one who spin it and it landed on Joon and V. 

"Joon ask away." V said unfazed. I guess they are playing this to know each other better. 

"Wait, what happens if someone doesn't want to answer a question?" I asks to no one in particular but looking at Jin since he was the one that was telling me the rules. 

"Mmmm they'll have a penalty." Jin decided and the rest groaned but no one said 'no'. 

"Okay. Sorry, continue." I told Joon and he smiled at me as he already had a question and looked back at V. 

"Who is your favorite sibling?" Joon asks with a smirk. 

"Are you seriously making me choose between my siblings from blood?" Now he looks upset and stressed.  

"Or you can have a penalty." Joon said casually. 

V sighs and looks around as if someone else might hear him. 

"Kim Eun Jin." He whispered and everyone 'oohed' at him making me giggle at their silliness. 

"I'm gonna tell Kim Jong Gyu." Suga laughs as he took his phone out. 

"Don't!" V said as he and Suga began fighting. Jimin was in the middle of them, which made it even funnier. 

"I WON'T, OK, STOP STOP OK!" Suga said as V was beginning to tickle/punch him in a funny way. 

"Okay let's continue." 

V was the one who spin it this time. 

It landed on Hobi and Suga. "Make him pay Hobi!" V said as Hobi is the one that needs to asks a question. 

"If you were to get lost in a deserted island, who would you prefer to be stuck with from all of us." Hobi asks and I could literally feel Suga's shock since our legs were touching in the circle. 

"Oh God." Suga said as he put his hands on his face while shaking it. "Seriously?" 

"Yes." Hobi said as casually as how Joon was when asking the question before. But now I know they go all against all. 

Suga looked at me asking for help but I just told him 'sorry', before looking away because I didn't want to get in between his decision and the boys who looked at him. 

"Honestly, I would choose Joon, just because he is the smartest and I'm sure he would get us out." Suga answered and everyone began to laugh. 

"The funny part is that I would also choose Joon." Hobi said while he kept laughing and clapping. 

"Same." Three of them said which just made them laugh harder. 

I don't find it that funny, I just laugh because they are laughing at this point. 

"Okay okay, next." Suga said as he spinned it. 

I'm not sure if I wanna go, but I guess I have no choice. 

It landed on me and on Hobi. He has to do a question again but now to me. And for some reason, I'm feeling nervous. 

This is just to get to know each other, right? 

Even Hobi himself looks nervous. 

"Um... can I uh talk to you alone?" I was expecting anything BUT that. 

"Yes, of course." I said as I stood up and he stood up as well, everyone else seemed to have gotten extremely quiet. 

We went to the next room which was the studio so it was even quieter here. "Can I be honest with you?" Hobi asks. 

I was just looking at him when he asks that but he hasn't been able to look at me. 

My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest. 

"I like people who are honest, so yes, please be honest with me." I don't know if that sounded too obvious or something. 

"I-I've never really felt this way about someone before and I'm not sure if I can do this or how to do it. But I don't wanna hide it if there is nothing between us now." 

Fuck fuck. Is he going to tell me what I think he is? 

For what felt like forever, he looked at me and stepped just a bit closer. Surprisingly I didn't step back, although my heart felt like it could burst any second. 

"I really really like really like you Emily." He said as he hold our gazes together. I could tell he was still nervous. "D-Do you want to go out on a date with me?" 

Shit. 

Holy SHIT. 

THIS IS HAPPENING. 

WAHT THE FUCK SHOULD I SAY NOW?!