Chapter 27.

Jungkook's POV 

"Jk you need to wake up. You are going to be late." I groaned as I felt Diana moving me. I've been awake for at least 2 hours, because I'm so stressed out about today. 

"You've been awake for a while, haven't you?" She asks slowly, while getting on the bed with me. I nodded but still didn't open my eyes. "I know you don't want to, but just think that as soon as you wake up and go to work, it will all be over." 

I sigh as I opened my eyes to see her snuggling closer to me, her head against my chest. 

"Now I really don't want to wake up." I said in my very raspy voice. It's the first thing I've said all morning so it makes sense. 

"Why?" She giggled as I was putting my arms around her waist and without noticing, I found her giggling spot. 

"Because I don't want to leave this position. Ever." 

"It's already 7:30 Jungkook, you start work at 8am today, so you have half an hour to get ready and leave." 

"But I really don't want to." I whined and I know I sound like a baby, but I really don't want to. 

I don't want to talk to Jimin and get hurt or hurt the fans by the news I'll be telling them today. 

"Everything will be alright." How can she always be so positive? 

"Jungkook! Your breakfast is already cold!" We heard Emily yelled. "I'm not going inside your room because I know Diana is in there and I don't want to see that, so please come down!" 

We both laugh as we heard Emily screaming for me to go down. 

"Fine, let's go." 

***

Hoseok is also going late because he is always the one to drive me to work, which I honestly appreciate so much. 

Management is really stressed out today when we got there. Let's say we are an hour late... so they are not happy about it. 

"Why are you two late?" 

"It's all Jungkook's fault!" Hoseok said as he put his hands up in defense. 

"It's true, I'm sorry. I fall asleep late yesterday, so I was very tired when I woke up today." 

"Why did you fall asleep late?" 

I stayed silent, as I didn't want to answer that question, looking down at my feet. 

"Okay, last time you are late because of that, okay Jungkook?" Sejin said and I nodded as Hoseok and I sat down with the rest of the band. 

"Okay, today we are going to be working in pairs and one group of 3, so we can come up with a theme for this upcoming tour. You all know deciding on the theme is one of the most important things, because it's what will give it a real meaning." Sejin explained. "So, the groups will be Hoseok with Jin, Joon with Tae and Suga, Jimin and Jungkook." 

Are you fucking kidding me? 

I saw Jimin standing up as soon as he heard the groups and went to Sejin, "Can I talk to you privately, please?" 

I look down at the ground as I can't believe he is actually going to asks for us to be in different groups. 

"Jimin, is there a problem?" Sejin asks as he looked at me, then back at Jimin. "I know you are not in good terms with Jungkook. The boys are all worried and honestly, I am too. You all have been friends, like family even, for 3 years already. This is not random, you cannot change groups and that's final."