Chapter 41.

Jungkook's POV 

When I opened my eyes I was at the hospital, yet again. 

I didn't even have to think twice to know where I was. 

"You have to stop scaring us like that." Suga said as soon as I opened my eyes and I sighed, looking down at my hands. 

"Sorry." Was all I could say, because I remembered that Diana is missing. 

"You know it's been three days?" Joon suddenly said, taking me by surprise. 

"Wait, three days?" I asks, that's impossible. I feel like it's only been a few minutes. I remember everything that happened before I blacked out. 

"Yup." Joon answered. 

"H-Have they found out anything about Diana?" I asks them, and they took me by surprise when they told me the answer I was least expecting. 

"Actually yes. They found her yesterday. She um she came to visit you before they also put her in one of this hospital rooms." Suga explained and my eyes widened in surprise. 

"What? Wait, is she okay? I-I need to see her." I said as I began to try and stand up but the stupid things that were hooked up on my arm wasn't letting me stand. 

"You need to stay here Jk. You still need to rest." Joon said, trying to stay calm with my attitude. 

I was so stressed out now, knowing that Diana was in this hospital but I couldn't see her. 

"Is she okay?" I asks. 

"She will be." Was Suga's answer before someone entered the room. 

"Oh my God." Emily said in almost a whisper when she saw I was awake as she came towards me, giving me a hug. "You scared me." 

"I'm sorry." I said once again. 

"I know I know it's not your fault. I was just really really scared." She told me as she separated from the hug. "Did they tell you what you've missed?" 

I nodded and I honestly don't know what to feel. I was feeling a bit sad and guilty for bringing them so much stress when there was already enough. 

"I'm gonna go see her right now. I'm gonna asks the doctor if you can come with me." She said and now I knew I was feeling happy. 

"Really?" I asks hopefully. 

"Yes, but don't get your hopes up, I don't know if he is going to let you." 

I nodded again and waited when she left the room to look for the doctor. 

"Are you excited now?" Suga asks as he was smirking at me. 

"Is it that obvious?" 

"Yes. Very." Joon answered for him as he was laughing a bit. "But I need you to understand that Diana went through some horrible stuff when she got kidnapped. So just try to not trigger those memories." 

"I'm trained. Remember that that's exactly what happened with Emily?" I asks and said to them, because it's as if they forgot everything we went through last year. 

"Right. Just a little reminder." 

"He said you could come." Emily said as she came inside the room once again and was also with a nurse to get the stupid things out of my arm so I could walk normally to Diana's room. 

They removed everything and I began to stand up, Emily helping me get up with Joon. 

"Thank you." I told them. I only needed a bit of support on my right side, where Emily was, so Joon gave us space so I could walk with her.