Chapter 13

Ben’s P.O.V.

After we all ate, I told Cam, Same, and James that Danny and I would pay for everything, so they could leave. I felt like I should ask Danny what he and Cam talked about.

It was silent for a few minutes before the waitress came with the bill.

“Was everything okay for you guys?” she asked.

Danny and I looked up at her. He smiled and I spoke, “Yeah, thanks love.”

I gave her a half-hearted smile and grabbed the bill. When she turned and left, I looked back at Danny who was already eyeing me.

“Something wrong, love?” he asked.

I looked down and played with my fingers. “What did you and Cam talk about yesterday?” I asked.

He coughed a bit while rummaging through his wallet. I peeked up at him through my hair, waiting for a reply. He finally spoke up, “Well… a lot of things I guess.”

I raised my head, along with an eyebrow, “Like what?”

He sighed, “Well, he’s gay.”

My mouth flew open, “What, really? Why didn’t he tell me?” I didn’t know whether to be surprised. I was stunned, speechless.

Danny chuckled a bit, “Yeah, I know. But… he was angry at you because he liked you, I guess. He thought you liked him back. He just got upset I guess.” He seemed to be playing it off as if it wasn’t a big deal. It was a big deal to me, however.

I scrunched my nose up, “I don’t understand why he couldn’t tell me! I mean if I knew he was gay…” I trailed off.

Danny looked up and furrowed his eyebrows, “What do you mean if you knew?”

I sighed a bit, “No, Danny, I’ve always had my eyes on you. I just wouldn’t have been such an arse to him if I knew he was gay.”

He chuckled again, “We should get him a boyfriend.”

I smiled, “That would be lovely. Let’s go back to the bus before the boys get worried.”

We got up and left the café. I checked my phone as we walked through the door. 3 missed calls. Private ID.

“What the fuck?” I whispered under my breath.

Unfortunately, Danny heard me. “What’s wrong, Love?” he asked.

I shook my head and shoved my phone in my pocket, along with my hand. I grabbed Danny’s hand with my other as we walked down the street. It was quiet for a few minutes before Danny spoke up.

“Do you ever think about girls like you did before we got together?” he asked.

I snickered, “Not really. I have too much on my mind; you, the guys, too much for girls. Why love?”

He looked down at his feet, “I don’t know. I don’t really have time either. I mean, I don’t even find any other guys attractive. Would you call that gay?” We both laughed.

“I guess you could say that you’re Bensexual,” I winked. We started laughing more.

“So, what about you, Ben? Are you Dansexual?”  He asked, tapping my bum.

“Well, I must admit, you’re a great fuck. Better than any other bitch. You’re a good snogger, and don’t get me started on you great of a wife you could be!” I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him too my side. “I love you Benj,” he said.

~

When we came inside, the guys were on the couch, except James was swallowing Rebekah’s tongue.

I threw a pillow at them, “Get in your bunk, you wankers!”

Rebekah giggled and hopped off the couch, pulling James along with her. “Cheeky,” I said, as James passed me.

When they left, Danny sat by Sam and I sat by Cameron. “Cam,” I said as I jumped in his lap, “You’re my best mate, and I want to help you.” He stared at me for a bit, confused. “I am getting you a boyfriend!” I squeaked.

He smiled and hugged me, “I told James and Sam.”

Danny and I looked at each other, our faces lit up with excitement. “Don’t you feel better now that everyone knows?” we asked.

Cameron smiled again, “Yeah! I’m sorry. I love you mates.”