Kelly maytia

Ah yes

                         Ah yes. My girl Kelly.
My favorite character I ever made

Backstory:  back around the old age before phone were a thing. A young beautiful but poor girl name Macy. An 20 year old. Her parents were rude and cruel.

Macy ran away from her home and her town. Leaving her suffering behind but then met someone. A king with soldiers that smells like chocolate for some odd reason. And a floating alien.

They are called the chocolate force. The king who is 21 saw Macy and fell in love in first sight. He let the girl lived in his kingdom. And treat her well.

Slowly. The two did fell in love and become official. However. The king cold Macy that an alien from space is coming to earth. They are called the Darkolo and their leader Phiroxza has his eye set on earth.

And he want to defeat phiroxza and he explain about their power. Him and his soldiers made a agreement to a shine-bright to become magica being called the con-nights.

The king want Macy to become on as well. She thinks for a moment but eventually agree and she becomes the Chocolate girl. And gathering some left over strong warrior such as goldy, Gabi, flower princess, Penelope and the moon crawler.

With all these fighter and some training, they are prepared. Phiroxza and his forces arrive. And an all out war started

Most of the chocolate soldiers died and the high ranking heroes are alive. However nobody couldn't even Hurt phiroxza. Macy decided to do an sacrifice. With all her magic, determination and the help with the chocolate king magic.

The chocolate queen Throw a POWERFUL chocolate tornado to phiroxza and his army sealing them all into the earth putting them into an endless sleep. But Macy died. But before she did died. Someone took over her body. . An succubus from space was watching the battle.

Waiting for a good moment to take over the chocolate queen Body merging their souls into one before Macy soul went to the afterlife.
Her name is Alexandra. Now taking this chance.  she starts to fight the heroes in the chocolate queen body.  Getting a boost and slowly adapting in battle.

The moon crawler size does not matter and was knock unconscious. Then The chocolate king, flower princess and gabi,

Alexandra was having fun until she then got frozen by a telekinesis from Penelope and goldy ended up killing Alexandra by slicing her head clean off and he ran away crying knowing he killed Macy and went into hiding. Penelope is the only one who knows what happen. But the people think that goldy killed The Chocolate queen to take over the kingdom and begin to go on a man hunt for him however it be impossible to find him and so. Goldy become a number one Enemy on earth.

The chocolate Warrior has lost every fighter they have in their Base. And moan for the lost of Their queen, however things get worse as years later a scary Women came to the chocolate Base and begin to slaughter everyone.