Mackenzie Brookson

Backstory: years ago before Zapatrone birth

New York was developing on making more and more buildings Altho there too many bad people around destroying it.

And that worse part is that the twin towers was destroyed and an old man perish inside.

And that old man was Mackenzie grandpa, and inside that airplane crash, there was a Crowcore. The first evil Chocolate soldier,

The chocolate soldier haven't existed anymore sense the phiroxza war decades ago.

Mackenzie is an 22 year old girl. Lives with her father in a rusty hotel, Her mom unfortunately pass away by cancer. The older she got she was suddenly sick and turns out to have cancer.

Mackenzie and her dad don't talk much. They don't hate each other or anything just sad.
But slowly they begin to let go of the past and move on to the future.

Not a happy family cause they are still upset but less awkward.

One day at night, A little dark Brown shine-bright enter her room, when Mackenzie woke up and saw the flying creature, confused and disgusted. She consider attacking it until the shine bright talk catching her off guard,

 She consider attacking it until the shine bright talk catching her off guard,

The shine bright name is Cocoa. A female. Shine bright.

Cocoa explain to Mackenzie that there be a villain name Fancy chocolate girl is attacking many innocent people. Man and women. Even animals.

Mackenzie said she cannot do anything about it.
Cocoa explain Mackenzie about con-nights, how they have magic power, transformation and ability.
And to make Mackenzie agree to become a con-chit. She even explain who Mackenzie grandpa killer is. And it's fancy chocolate girl.

Hearing this make Mackenzie in rage,
And she eagerly agree. She wants to avenge her Grandpa.

And just like that. Mackenzie has become Dark chocolate girl.