Chapter 2

Sylver took in a deep breath. "Guys, it's nothing. Really. My ex and I used to watch Star Trek together a lot and Earl Grey was his favourite tea because of that show. Honestly, it just stings a little. I'm fine." The others didn't look convinced. "Besides, I'm here now right? I have y'all to help me through when it gets bad." They all nodded and scoot over close to me. "So, tell me a little about yourselves. I know things from where I'm from but that world and this one may be different."

"Wait wait wait... What do you mean from your world and ours? Are you like Thor?" Asked Clint.

Sylver shakes her head and slaps herself on the forehead. 'Idiot, you JUST had to say that huh? Now you're gonna have to fix that. Instead of hearing from them first you're gonna have to explain yourself.' Sylver thought to herself. Again she shook her head. Here goes nothing...

Taking in a deep breath, "So uhh, I come from an alternate universe. Lord knows there so many of them. But in my universe y'all didn't exist outside of paper comic books and movies. For me this was all a movie set. But seeing the actual thing is so much better." She took another breath, "The way I got into the tower is a bit complicated. Unless y'all have Supernatural on TV."

She looked around the different faces. Steve's face showed confusion, Tony was watching her closely, and Clint was smiling. "Yeah," he said, "I love that show! Nat and I watch it all the time. I think we've been to one of their conventions. " The rest of the team was nodding.

"Oh yeah those brothers that hunt monsters of legends or whatever right? " Tony exclaimed. He waved his hand back and forth like it wasn't anything important. "Jensen and I have met a few times. He seemed pretty cool. But that was a few years ago when he was on Days of Our Lives."

"Tony, that was 25 years ago!" Sylver said.

"Really?!"

"Mhmm, but I love Supernatural and was doing a little role playing for TikTok. An app where people put up short videos. Anyhow, you remember the episode called, 'French Mistake'?" She looks over to Nat. She nods. "I used that spell for my role play. I figured it was fake. Same ingredients and all. Yet here I am! Guess it wasn't so fake after all. I'm sorry about the window Tones."