Chapter 5

Sylver was just waking up when she heard voices around her.

"Why hasn't she woke up Bruce? It's been 3 days. You're the doctor!" Tony was clearly upset.

"Watch your tone Stark, we don't want an incident do we?" Bruce replied.

"No, you're right, I'm sorry. I'm just worried. It's been 3 days and nothing."

The scientist sighed softly, "I get it Tony. We are all worried about her. But her vital signs are all stable, all the tests came back ok It could just be her body's way of adjusting to this universe. But if you look on the back of her neck she has something of a birthmark. It's an unusual mark. I'd say it was a soul mark, but this looks different." Tony went over to her bed and lifted her long golden hair. There on the back of her neck was the birthmark.

"I feel like I've seen this before." Tony tilted his head, "I can't remember where. I just feel like I know it."

It was at this point that Sylver started to moan. Immediately, Bruce joined them at the bed. She tried to sit up, but Tony's warm hands pushed her back down. "Hello gorgeous, welcome back." Sylver looked around and noticed she wasn't in her room, but the med bay.

"What happened, why am I in here?"

"Sweetheart, it's been three days that you've been sleeping." Bruce informs.

"Th...th...THREE DAYS?!? What the hell? What's wrong with me?" Bruce clears his throat slightly.

"We're not entirely sure sweets if I'm being honest. We brought you down here so that we can keep an eye on you and make sure that everything was ok. Did you know that you have a birthmark on the back of your neck?"

Sylver blushes and nods, "It's always been there. It's weird cause there were times that I got pain from it. Almost like a brand." The young woman sighed, "So, now what? Do I have to stay here, or can I go back upstairs? I seriously need a shower."

The two men chuckled, "I don't see any reason for you to stay. Everything looks good on this end."

"So, now the next question is what am I gonna wear? Whose shower should I use, shampoo, conditioner, that kinda thing?"

Tony chuckled, "That was three questions. But I have an idea how I can help. Jarvis, can you ask Red to come down please?"

"Of course sir, she is on her way now."

No 30 seconds later Natasha was at the door. "Is everything ok? Did something happen? Did she wake up?" She asked in one breath.

Tony just waved his hand towards Sylver's bed.

Once she realized that her mate was ok and awake she rushed over to the bed and hugged her tight. "Don't scare me like that again, you hear me мой приятель (my mate)? You scared us all."

Sylver smiled softly her blue eyes sparkled, "I'm sorry luv, if I had known I was sleeping for three days, I would have asked you to join me. I'll make sure to let you know if that happens again."

"You better make sure you do. Now, not that I'm not happy to see you awake, was there another reason you called?"

"Uhh," She looked around her mate. The two men left the room to give the girls some time. "Well Bruce said that I am able to leave. But I would like to take a shower. Seeing as I wasn't planning on this trip I really don't have any clothes or toiletries. I was wondering if I could use your shower. I know that we aren't the same size so I may have to borrow something from the guys. Do you think they would mind?"

Out of nowhere, a big grey shirt drops from the vents. "THANKS CLINT!!"

"No problem babygirl, I will be seeing you soon. Glad you're ok!" The two women smiled at each other. It was still warm, that meant that he probably gave her the shirt off his back. Sylver brought the shirt up to her nose. It smelt of sunshine, leather and something that was purely Clint.