Shane x Elliott

//
ily bb
//

Shane's stocking things at the Mart. He hates his job, obviously, but he has to provide for Jas. One of the other residents walks into the store. A blonde-haired bookworm with fangirls and fanboys alike. Shane would admit he was jealous, but he "definitely" isn't.

Elliott walks up to him, smiling. "Hello, friend!" "..hey." "I was wondering if.. well, if you'd come to my house tonight. A few other people will be there, and they'll be hearing of my new book! Would you come? it's... not a big turn out."

Shane reluctantly accepts, slowly nodding. "Just let me get done with my shift and I'll get ready." "Oh thank you friend, thank you!" Elliott gives Shane a large hug, running away. Shane blushes a little, but shakes it off. He's not gay.

Right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shane starts getting ready, pulling off his uniform and pulling on a nice shirt that.. isn't stained with crumbs. For the most part. He walks out the door, sighing. He walks up to the door, knocking on it, as Elliott opens the door. He invites Shane to sit down and he accepts. The farmer and Emily are conversing, Clint is.. creepily watching Emily as always, and Vincent and Jas are stealing all of the sweets from the snack bar.

Everyone gets quiet, and Elliott starts to read. Shane isn't paying attention but... hears his name!? Everyone stares at him. He's so embarrassed, until he hears.. Elliott. Elliott is in the story. 

And it's a romance story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shane is still flustered, as everyone starts to leave. Elliott approaches him, sitting down. "Uh-Uhm... I- I saw your reaction to the story.. I don't.. think you enjoyed it..." "Oh- uh- n-no, I-I did enjoy it. A lot."

"Really?"

"Yeah..."

Shane gets a large hug from Elliott, as he panics a little, grabbing Elliott's overcoat. "W-Woah woah- Elliott-"

"Thank you thank you thank you-" Elliott is panicking with Shane, so happy. "Your welcome, Elliott."

And then Elliott kisses him. In the moment, Elliott kisses Shane.

Shane panics, before melting into it. They stay locked in for minutes. Elliott pulls back, gently panting along with Shane as they both just. Stare.

"Are we gay?"