1. Remembering My Past Life

Chapter 1
Remembering My Past Life

꒦︶꒷‧₊★₊‧꒷︶꒷‧₊ଓ₊‧꒷︶꒷‧₊★₊‧꒷︶꒦
· · ୨୧ · ·

- I remember now.

In the winter when I was sixteen years old, I drowned in the pond at my residence and was on the verge of drowning - during then, an enormous number of memories flowed into my head.

It was the memories of a young woman who lived in a country called Bangladesh. She was twenty-two years old and worked in a stationery company. That company was not the usual black company which leads people to reincarnate, the pay was good, the company offered modest vacations, it also had a good reputation which led me to have an enjoyable life as a working adult.

However, on my twenty-third birthday celebration - I was struck by a car and died abruptly.

(Oh, I'm going to die)

After being hit by a car and no longer having the composure to move my fingertips, Girlfriend appeared near my face between the night fog. I remembered a certain Wattpad book I read with my sister.

( That book was not a lot of fun)

It was a familiar ex wife cliché drama, there were some opportunistic parts, and there were some foreshadowing events that not likely need to have, - but I didn't dislike it. That progression was a pleasant experience for me.

(But I wonder if I wont be able to do that anymore. - That girl, what would've become of her?)

I died with a regretful heart left in me.