Chapter two// A rejection

Shigeo Managed to make it to 4th period. He was quite ready to confess, but what awaited him was not fun.

"Tsubomi! Hey!" Shigeo found Tsubomi coming out of her class. "Oh, hello!" Tsubomi replied. "Hey, uh..I have something I need to tell you.." Shigeo said as he slowly started losing confidence. Curious, Tsubomi asked "Yes, what is it..?" "Er, well y-you see..." Shigeo took a deep breath and let loose. "I like you! I've liked you for a while now...Can you go out with me..?" Shigeo felt like a heavy weight had been lifted from his shoulders when he finally confessed. "Oh...O-oh you do...?" Tsubomi replied hesitantly. "Y-yeah! So...?" Shigeo gave a nervous smile. "I-im so sorry Kageyama, but...I just don't feel the same..." 

...

'Oh'

"B-but, Hey! We can still be friends! I've always liked the comfort of having you by my side...what do you say?" Tsubomi quickly said. "O-oh..yeah, sure, why not..! I'm sorry for wasting your t-time.." Shigeo then turned to leave while Tsubomi stood solid and speechless.

//Some time after school-

((Im on browser and idk how to get bold font lol sorry))

*Shigeo POV*

'Ah, she turned me down..' 

I looked at my phone to check the time when I got a call.

—Hey, hey Mob

(also Shigeo's Nickname given to him from Reigen Arataka)

                   Oh, hey Master, another one?—

—Er, yeah, I would handle it alone, but it's too small and weak for me to feel it's presence!

  Uhm..ok sure, ill be over in a bit..send— me the location

—Ah yes sure thing, make sure to be quick!

I ended the call and put my phone away. Another one..? Can't it wait..? Sigh..