Chapter 4

Third Person's POV:

As soon as everyone were gathered, the noise and chatting went to a halt. Everyone was so quiet that it almost broke Gulliver's ears. He sure wanted silence but it was just too silent.

And finally a tall young man with golden hair spoke: " Welcome to our banquet my fellow brothers and sisters!"

This statement annoyed Gulliver. "Brothers? Sisters? You don't even consider me an equal!" He thought inside his head.

"Today, I gathered you for a simple celebration and talk. It is still very important to maintain our connection with each other for we came from one blood, our father: The God of Time."
The man continued to speak.

***

There are many many Gods in this universe. There are different kinds of Gods.

There are the Elemental Gods or nature Gods who control nature: Earth, Water, Fire, and Air.

There are Gods of Emotions or Feelings: like Gullivere who is a God of Greed. Some are The Gods of Love, Hatred, Happiness, Sadness and many others.

There are also the three most powerful Gods of all. They are usually called the Creators: The God of Life and Blessings, The God of Death and Reincarnation....

And the God who is considered the father of all: The God of Time and Knowledge.

***

"Although, we cannot see our father's presence today, we must still commence this event. We have got our food ready and various entertainments are settled. And now let us enjoy our time!"

And with that declaration, everyone happily ate and chat.

"Ugh..." Gullivere stood up ready to leave. For sure, he was not interested in these kinds of events. "I shouldn't have come here." He thought. For him, it was a waste of time.

However, before he could stand up, a hand held his shoulder...tightly. Gulliver could feel the immense presence from the person gripping his shoulder. He felt angered to see that someone was threatening him by making him feel his heavy aura in front of many other Gods.

"Are you trying to embarrass me?" Gulliver said as he calmed himself and released his aura.

Other Gods were unable to feel it but it was sure a battle of presence and power while maintaining no movement at all.

As the mysterious person clasped his shoulder tightly, Gulliver's shoulder start to bleed as he felt his long nails dig in.

"Who are you?" Gulliver asked gritting his teeth.

And with that, the immense battle of aura stopped as the person released Gulliver's shoulder.

Gulliver panted a little and turned his head to see a familiar face...

"Hell, The God of the underworld." Gulliver muttered.

***

Both gods sneaked in a corner for a nice conversation, while Gulliver healed his wounds.

Gulliver's POV:

"You sure made me bleed deep." I said. It even hurt. I have to make sure to heal it fast so it wouldn't leave a scar.

"Sorry. I did not know how to approach you." He said with a damn poker face.