House Of Fun-Chapter 2

It was around noon, and Mack and Fitz were having their weekly cup of coffee. Just to chat and catch up with the news and stuff.

"...and so then she took down the entire gang. With just a small jump!" Mack laughed. He was telling Fitz about Yo-Yo's most recent mission victory.

The two agreed that Mack's fiancé was a very strong person, and just as they were beginning to talk about their plans for the wedding, they heard the hanger door open.

Mack looked at his phone, where a new security camera update had appeared. When he opened up the update, it showed an older model of a Quinjet entering the opening. It seemed very outdated since all the updates that Fitz and the other engineers have added to their planes were missing. Hell, Mack doubted this one even had cloaking on it.

The two stood up, making their way to the hanger. When they reached the large garage, they waited, as the old Quinjet in front of them completely landed. Mack look next to him, to see Fitz with his hands stuffed in his jacket pockets, grumbling about the outdated work of the plane, making notes of what should be added. Mack chuckled, looking back at the ship with his arms crossed.

The back opened, letting four figures out. Mack's eyes narrowed as he recognized them. Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, and Clint Barton. Stark and Barton were currently bickering, arguing about Barton apparently flying right into the ocean. Apparently Stark didn't know about the entrance, and had clearly freaked. 

"You can't just fly into the damn ocean, and not say anything about it!" Stark shouted, looking around angrily. Barton groaned loudly, clearly annoyed. He was about to say something when he noticed Mack and Fitz. 

"Hey. You two. Where is Director Fury?" He called out to them. Fitz was trying his absolute best to not laugh. Mack didn't have that kind of dignity. He burst out laughing, which shocked the former Avengers. Natasha Romanoff smirked at this, though didn't understand what was so funny,

"What's the joke?" Stark asked, looking at Steve for answers. Steve didn't hear, as he was turning his head every which way except for Stark's, clearly looking for a certain agent. 

That's when Daisy ran in.

"Mack! You won't believe what happened! I was running around the Lincoln memorial, when all of the sudden, THE CAPTAIN AMERICA knocked me over. I might have had a little slip that Coulson was alive," she chuckled nervously "don't kill me, and I didn't talk to him much longer so...I ran away!" She threw her hands up, as if she expected applause. All she got in return was Mack's eyes blazing, warning her to "shut the hell up". 

Daisy looked next to Mack to see Fitz shaking his head furiously, waving his arms in an 'x' motion. Her eyes narrowed in confusion...until she looked behind them to see the group of superheroes, their eyes all in shock instead of Steve Rogers, who was still looking around for Coulson. Daisy laughed nervously, putting her hands behind her back and slowly backing away. Mack face-palmed as she turned to run, of course, leaving Mack and Fitz to clean up her mess...again.

Fitz turned to the Avengers, sighing annoyedly. 

"I guess there's just no point in hiding it now." He said, looking over to Mack who was looking as if he wanted to chase Daisy.

Mack just sighed heavily, turning to the Avengers.

"I guess you're right, Fitz. I'm Director Mackenzie. Welcome to SHIELD."

This was a short chapter, but I just needed to get this part done before I could work on it more. But also, how cute are Mack and Yo-Yo?! That's all for now, have an amazing rest of your day, and happy holidays.

-RighteousAgents0-8-4