Dont Touch Him

It was a Saturday morning and Hinata and Kageyama had been up for hours.
Kageyama mindlessly scrolled on his phone while Hinata died of boredom. He'd watched all the shows he knew on Netflix, folded all his clothes and cleaned his room. There was nothing else to dooooo.
"Tobiooo" he whined.
Kageyama looked over at his over dramatic spouse, "hm" he replied.
"I'm boreedddd" Hinata stressed.
"I see that" the boyfriend replied, paying him no attention.
Hinata mindlessly straddled him, "let's do something."
"Like what?"
"Let's..... Shop!"
Kageyama pushed him off, "no no no no no, too much work, it's Saturday."
Hinata pouted from beside his busy boyfriend.
Kageyama payed him no mind.
"I can just go with Kenma." Hinata pulled out his phone.
Kageyama shut his phone off and quickly grabbed hinatas, "no you don't. We're going shopping."
Hinata jumped on the bed in excitement, "YAAAAAY LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GOOO"
Hinata jumped off the bed into the bathroom and then kageyama heard the water turn on.
"Shit..." He cursed under his breath, rubbing his head, going into their closet.
Hinatas outfit:

  Kageyamas oufit:

Kageyamas oufit:

  For all who didn't see the outfits I'm sorry I'm dumb 😭😭😭

They both walked out the house with their phones and key. Kageyama was driving.
Once they were at the mall Kageyama asked where Hinata wanted to go first.
"Uhhh... STARBUCKS!!!!" Hinata screamed when he saw it and ran.
"I'll have a pink drink! And a coffee jelly! What about you kageyama?" He asked.
"Iced caramel macchiato." Kageyama took out his wallet.
"I got it!" I said, taking my money out faster and handing it to barista.
She smiled and Kageyama looked defeated. I giggled and the drinks were soon ready.
Kageyama took them, thanked her, and we left. I took a sip.
"Gimme a sip" Kageyama said, leaning towards my cup.
"Only if I can get a sip of yours." Hinata replied. He nodded and we switched drinks.
Kageyama took a sip of hinatas made a face, "what is this? Offbrand strawberry milk?"
Hinata took a swirl of Kageyamas, "pure coffee, ewww"
They brought chucklee at each other's responses.
"So, where to next, your highness?" Kageyama said in the worse British accent. Hinata laughed, "hm... Hot topic!"
He ran to the small outlet. Soon his face went beet red.
Kageyama was concerned, "Are you okay, my love? Fever?"
Kageyama put his hand in his forehead, and looked in the direction Hinata was looking.
found it. It was a hot guy. This kind of hurt Kageyama, seeing his boyfriend get red over another guy just looking at him.
Hinata mindlessly roamed to the guy and said hi.
"Tofumishima." He said sticking out his hand for Hinata to shake.
Hinata flushed and took it, almost gasping.
"Your hands are so soft." He whispered. This was inaudible to Kageyama.
He went over to Hinata and took his hand away, "That's enough."
"What, are you trying to claim him? We were just having a friendly conversation, if you're anything more than a fr-"
"He's my boyfriend." Kageyama scowled.
"Oh?" he was taken aback, "well he seemed pretty int-"
"I don't give a shit, keep your hands off him, will you?"
"Kageyama calm down, me and Tofumishima were jus-"
"Come with me." Kageyama said.
Without another word, he pulled Hinata away and went to the men's bathroom. They went into the bigger stalls nd Kageyama pushed his boyfriend up against the wall.
"You must have no idea who you belong to. Letting that perv drool all over you, right?" He put his hand on Hinatas throat. He let out a low moan.
"Tofumishima isn't a perv!" Hinata objected.
"And yet you still talk back to me? Maybe you need to learn a lesson. I'm dealing with you when we go home. We're leaving."
"B-but we just got here-!" Hinata protested.
"And you decided not to behave. Now, I said we're leaving."

after a long silent car ride home~~~~

"Go inside, get on the bed and strip, I have to decide what I'm going to do with you. Oh, and get the Toy Box." Kageyama shooed him off without another word.
When I say Kageyama was pissed, he was PISSED.
He walked out the car, opened the door, and went upstairs to his spouse.
He sat there wimpering on the bed scared out of his buzonkers.
Kageyama approached the short boy and the box.
Without another thought he kissed Hinata, putting his hand around his neck as well.
Hinata gaged a little before giving in it the kiss, he loved being dominated and explored.
"You fucking slut, you think that perv from the mall can do this to you?" Kageyama roughly grinded his hand against the boys clothed crotch.
Hinata moaned out loud. When Kageyama put his hand away Hinata grasped at it needily and placed it back onto his crotch.
"Oh?" Kageyama said in a deep voice. He grinded up against his bulge so roughly it began to hurt.
Hinata loved it. He loved every second of Kageyama when he's mad. Hinata bucked his hips up against Kageyamas hand, almost up to his elbow.
"Ah~ so good~!" Hinata moaned out.
Kageyama pushed his back onto the bed and creeped under his shirt, leaving hickeys from the start of his neck to right below his dick.
He stopped at his nipples, he began sucking and playing with them. Hinata grasped the sheets. Kageyama knew his boyfriend went crazy for nipple play.
He reddend each nipple and let go with a pop.
Kageyama played with the shorters boxer lining. He looked at Hinata for consent. When he nodded vigorously, Kageyama ripped off everything he had.
His hard member sprang up out of his boxers as he arched his back.
Kageyama sat there and watched the squiming boy.
"P-please~ t-touch me~!" He begged.
"A moment." Kageyama said, reaching for the box. He grabbed a blindfold.
Hinata cowered.
"It's okay." Kageyama said, slowly blindfolding him, "No gag today."
Hinata sighed in relief.
Kageyama grabbed the lube and squirted a genorous amount on his fingers.
"Pushing one in now." He said, as he did so.
Hinata tensed up around the finger. Kageyama he pushed in another and began scissoring. He adds a third and slowly begins pumping.
"Just fuck me please~!" Hinata begged, "fill me with your hot cum, make me feel full~!"
Hinata knew this would turn Kageyama on. Kageyama nearly ripped his fingers out and lubed up his own cock. He put the tip on hinatas asshole. Hinata moaned in response. He very slowly push his tip in.
"Ngh~ more more more~" The spiker moaned.
"As you wish." Kageyama grunted in response. He pushed half of his length in. Hinata but his lips and gripped the sheets.
Without thinking, Kageyama spanked Hinata. If it was possible, Hinata got even harder as his ass cheek throbbed.
"Mmm harder~! Please spank me harder ~" Hinata moaned out a slutish moan as kageyama obeyed and hit his ass cheek with more force.
Kageyama couldn't help himself, he pushed all the way in and started pounding. Hinata let out struggled moans and groans as he dug is nails into Kageyama's back. He finally open is eyes to see the lewd position he was in.
His spouse pounding his guts around as his boner bounced and Kageyama looked madly at his face. His eyes clouded with lust.
"Tobio~ faster~ I'm gonna cum! I'M GONNA CUM~!!" Hinata screamed as his setter thrusted faster into him. He began pumping his dick as he pounded to over stim the poor boy. Hinata was a moaning mess.
"CUMMING CUMMING~!!! please~!" Before Hinata could let out another moan or word, white ribbons of cum came out of him.
"Tobio, please~ cum deep inside in me~" he said weakly. Kageyama rammed into him mercilessly, riding out his own high. Before they both knew it, the taller came inside the other boy. Hinata Loved the feeling of being filled.
"Tobio~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah cliff hanger besties because this thing is 1326 words long. Look me in the eyes and tell me you weren't bored out of your mind by the end of the chapter. Anyway don't forget to vote, the how I get my motivation! Were spoil close to 60k reads!!