Ice Cream

I'd broken one of Kageyama's rules, as per usual. Kenma invited me over to play video games while Kuroo was away and I went without telling Kageyama. So technically, I broke two rules, I went somewhere without telling and I was alone with another male in a private location, what was I thinking? Video games aren't even that fun me for me!

    So here I was, bent over the counter, my entrance lubed up and prepped, but for what? Kageyama wasn't gonna fuck me, that's a pleasure, so what the hell was gonna happen? I felt large, warm hands on my ass cheeks and I moaned out. "Tell me what you did wrong." He demanded in a low growl. "I broke two rules." I squealed. "And those were?" Was he really acting dumb right now? "I went someone without telling you and was alone with someone in a private location." I admitted, guilt lacing my voice. "Good boy." He said. Then, I felt something cold and medium sized at my whole. Was that... a butt plug? I moaned out as I felt it being pushed in achingly slow.
    When it was all the way in, he pulled up my skirt. "Huh?" I said out loud. "What do you mean? Did you think you were getting something more?" He teased, chuckling a little bit. I flushed and zipped up my skirt. "Let's go for ice cream, yeah?" He asked. "With this in me?!" I nearly screamed. That earned me a smack on the butt. "A punishment is a punishment, get in the car, princess."
    With that, we went out to the car, me barely being able to walk. I felt stuffed completely. To the brim. We sat down in the car, the butt plug going in a little deeper. I whimpered. "You know you can't make those noises while we're getting ice cream. You'll get weird looks." He chuckled once again, a shit eating grin resting on his face. I rolled my eyes, but not as much so that he could see.

    We finally got to the ice cream shop down the road from our house. When he parked the car, he got out first and opened my door as he always did. I thanked him with a shaky voice and he continued to smirk. He took out his phone and opened an app I'd never seen before. We walked into the shop and went to the counter. "Hello, how may I help you today?" The nice lady at the counter asked. "I'll take one chocolate Sunday, large please." He said, and then motioned for me to say my order. Suddenly, I felt a buzzing in my ass. It was the butt plug!! "I- uhm- I'll take s-strawberry p-please." I stuttered out. She looked at me with a concerned look but then nodded. "Alright, please find a place to sit, what's the name for the order?" "Kageyama." Kageyama said, taking me by the waist to sit down, vibrating still relevant in my ass. We sat down in two chairs. "What the fuck?!" I whisper yelled. The vibrating worsened. "Language." Is all he replied with. I grumbled some thing under my breath. Before I could give a snarky comment, I heard Kagyama's name being called. "Go get the ice cream, doll." Kageyama said, spitting out the word "doll". I got up with shaky legs. I walked up to the counter. "Th-Thank you, ma'am." I said. She smiled and the vibrating intensified. I nearly ran back to the table. "Please, please, please can we go home?" I nearly begged. He pretended to think. "Yeah, we can go home." 

    I ran to the car, holding my short skirt down so I didn't flash anyone. He unlocked the door and I sat down, letting out a moan. "Oh, don't think since were not in public you can make all the noises you want. Not a sound." Kageyama warned. What the fuck?!? I wanted to scream. I wouldn't dare, though. The vibrating kept coming in waves and patterns, sometimes totally ceasing just to start again even more rapid. 

    We finally got home and I wanted to bust out of that car. I knew I couldn't do what I wanted, because he had to open the door for me. He got out and intentionally strutted slower than usual to my door. He knew I wouldn't try anything. He finally opened the door, but stopped me. "To bed, on all fours, wait for me." He ordered into my ear. "Yes, sir." I replied. Running up to the bed, I finally let out the noises I couldn't this whole punishment. I got on my elbows and knees and rocked  back and forth. I finally heard foot steps behind me and shut up. I soon felt warm, big hands cup my ass cheeks. "So pretty." He said, pulling up my skirt. I leaned backwards into his grip. "Needy, are we?" He said, smacking my left ass cheek. I moaned out. "Yes sir." 

    He started messing with the vibrating butt plug, moving it in different angels. I moaned out. "More!" I begged, bucking my hips. "What do you want?" He asked in a deep voice. "Fuck me with it!" I said, my cheek flushing. Without even giving me a verbal response, I felt the toy being pushed halfway out and the forced fully in. I threw my head back and almost screamed in pleasure. I felt his large hand grip my orange locks, keeping my head back. My neck was fully exposed and this made me feel amazing. He continued fucking me with the vibrating toy. "Can I cum??" I screamed out, tears daring to escape my eyes. "Yes, you slut." He said, pushing it deeper. I suddenly felt the pool in my stomach dare to release. I finally came with a scream of his name

...

Sorry I haven't been posting. I got sick and then a lot of personal things happened and I just didn't have the time. Please don't rush and pressure me, you never knows what's going on in my life <333. Bye!!