Chapter 15 - Alice-Wynonna Reunion

I followed John in the hospital to a room which was almost at the end of the corridor . We entered the room to find the most beautiful girl lying there unconscious in the bed .

" Is Is she .. ? "

" Yeah she is Alice - Alice Lily Holliday . "

" Oh Gosh I really missed her growing up . "

" She is not totally grown up yet . If you want you can join her further growth . "

" Will Rosita be okay with it ? "

" I think she will be ok . Do you want to ? "

" God John Of course I want to I want to be a part of her further life . will she accept me as her mother ? "

" She is very polite and kind at the same time she is rowdy like hell . she has got the characteristics of you . "

" Well she indeed got it . "

" Lily can you hear me . Look who has come to meet you . "

Alice slowly open her eyes which was piercing blue when she looked at me . The lights fell directly into her eyes which made them glow further .

" Who is she daddy ? "

" She is . "

" Wynonna . Wynonna Earp . " I said by cutting John .

" Oh so you are the one .. I have always wondered to meet you . "

" Really ? But why ? "

" Daddy said I am totally like you I didn't know who you were so i tried to learn things about you and then I totally became a fan of you . ".

" Oh .. so do you like it that i am here ? "

" Yeah definitely . i wuv you . "

" I love you too baby . "

" Well John I was going to "

" Oh hey Wynonna .. What are you doing here ? "

" Um Hi Rosita .. just came here for some cases and heard that Lily is my fan so I came here to see her here . "

" Well that's great But I think there is other story . "

" Um ok so Lily we are going to speak up with you later .. ok sweetie ? Now get some rest . "

" No I want to hear her . "

" But Li... "

" Ok fine you will hear it . "

" Wyn .. "

" No John I want her to hear . She has the right to know . "

" Ok . "

" So here it goes ... I was totally sad when Waves left here to join her uni . So I went to Shorty's to have some drink . By the time John came there , I was totally drunk . We had few more drinks together and we leaned forward to kiss each other and things became so heated that we ended up having having .. you know . " I tried to show signs of ' fuck ' with my hands . " Then I became pregnant with a girl and John was there by my side the whole time and finally when I went in my labor in an empty Shorty's and give birth to a baby girl in the pool table . And that's how . "

" Alice is born . " Rosita completes me .

" Yeah . "

" Are you my mama ? "

" Yes baby . "

" But she is my mama . "

" Lily I only took care of you but she brought you to this beautiful world . She gave me the responsibility of being the mother of an amazing little girl . She is your mom Lily . "