Prologue

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

A man with white hair and wearing a blindfold was walking up the stairs with a pink-haired teen walking alongside him.

"Anyway, you're about to have an interview with the principal." The white-haired male informed.

"The principal?"

"Screw it up and he could reject your admission, so go all-out."

"Huh?! And what then? Immediate execution?!" The teen replied with complete panic and shock. But they soon got interrupted by a deep voice that came from nowhere, making both of them stop walking.

"What? So you're not the boss?" The deep voice said, pausing a bit.

The white-haired male stopped and turned to look, only to see a mouth formed on his soon-to-be student's cheek.

"Any hierarchy other than strength is worthless." The deep voice continued.

The pink-haired teen immediately put up his hand on his cheek to cover the talking mouth right after it finished its sentence.

"Sorry, sensei. He pops out sometimes."

"What an amusing body you have now." The older male commented.

But then the mouth appeared once again and this time on the young boy's hand. "I owe you a favor, you know."

"Not again!" The teen said in an irritated tone.

"Once I make this brat's body my own, you'll be the first one I kill!" The mouth told the white-haired male who just kept smiling, hearing his declaration.

"It's an honor to be targeted by Sukuna," Gojo replied smugly.

The pink-haired male slapped the mouth with his other hand to cover it, then he was about to speak up to the teacher but suddenly got interrupted once again.

And this time is not from the King of Curses but it's from a very terrifying power that came from one direction. Both of them can feel it, even the curse inside Itadori's body also can feel the sudden horrifying vibe.

Out of the blue, a strong wind that also came from the same direction blew through them, making the two immediately put up their arms and cover their faces, not wanting it to get hit by pebbles and branches.

"W-what the heck?!" Itadori yelled out while Gojo just kept quiet as he was thinking about the terrifying power they felt.

'Special grade?'

"Hmm? What is that?" The King of Curses, Ryomen Sukuna, said to himself as he was sitting on his skull throne.

The power was too powerful that it could be felt by sorcerers, curse users, and also curses that were kilometers away.