"

"...don't get in my way."
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Don't look inside me without permission. I hate it... Brat." The none other than the King of Curses said as he was sitting in his skull throne with all pride while looking down at the young pink-haired sorcerer with his smug look.

Itadori lowered his body a bit and was in a fighting stance. "Then come down from there, and I'll look down on you!" He exclaimed in clearly irritated.

"You're being awfully hostile, aren't you?"

"Damn straight I am. You just killed me."

"This is the thanks I get for fixing your arm?" Sukuna said before letting out a sigh.

"Yeah, and you ripped out my heart right after that!" The teen yelled out before starting to look around. "Is this hell? I'm not sure I can accept being stuck with you even after death. This works out, though. I'll make you cry!" Then he picked up one of the skulls and threw it towards Sukuna.

But unfortunately, the curse managed to dodge it by jumping up and landing at the bones that seems like ribs. He then turned to the side when he heard the battle cry coming from the pink-haired teen who was running up the ribs and was heading towards him.

"Hope you're ready for this!" Itadori cried out before he started to throw fists at Sukuna but the curse just dodged them easily while letting out an amused chuckle.

When his fist collided with Sukuna's fist, it suddenly went down and ended up hitting the ribs, confusing the curse a little by the unexpected actions.

'He was aiming for where I stood?'

"You fell for it!" Itadori happily stated as he was thinking he already got him. He spun himself and swung his leg upward, aiming at Sukuna's head. "I got you!"

Sadly, the curse was faster than him as he magically appeared behind the teen in a split second using his teleportation.

Itadori was flabbergasted at this as his face turned into a dumbfounded one. "Huh?"

"Man, you're boring," Said Sukuna before kicking him off the ribs.

The teen then let out a yelp and fell down to the watery ground he once stood before. "I thought I landed that one perfectly!" Itadori exclaimed before getting step by the curse who just casually jumped down off the ribs. "Damn it!"

Sukuna then went to sit on top of him. "This isn't the afterlife. It's my Innate Domain."

"Innate Domain? That thing Fushiguro was talking about?"

"You could also say we're in my mind. In other words, we're not dead yet. If you'll accept my conditions, I'll fix your heart and bring us back to life." The curse said and grinned maliciously.