"Bang!"▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Bang!"
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The King of Curses, Ryomen Sukuna, and The Control Devil, Y/n. Two main antagonists finally met, a curse and a devil, how lovely it is. Ruthless, intelligent, and extremely cunning are their traits but which one of them is stronger.

The red orbs stared directly into the yellow ones. Both you and Sukuna didn't bother to break eye contact, observing every movement were made by each other but none of them decided to make any move first.

The atmosphere around them was also in silence, only the sound of water dripping around the place was heard right now.

Sukuna's eyebrow rose at the sight of you with the emotionless face on. "I thought devils already gone for a long time ago." He said in a mocking tone, smirking smugly

You let out a smile, hearing his remarks. "Maybe because you have been sealed for a long time, that's why you never heard about devils' existence now." You fire back at him, using the same tone he used a while ago.

"Haa?"

"Don't tell me you became weaker because of being sealed, King of Curses?" You added with a sly smile and suddenly your head got cut off by some invisible thing.

"You and that white shit sure share the same brain cells." He said in an irritated tone and a vein popping up on his temple, obviously annoyed by your bold remarks. "You know what, onna. Dealing with you is such an easy thing-" He started but cut himself off when he saw the head he cut a second ago connected back to the body in a short time and then there you are safe and sound.

"..."

"Of course. You're not a human after all." Sukuna muttered in annoyance and clicked his tongue.

(A/n: Behold, another low budget of me editing things!)

"What's with the rush, Sukuna? I never know the King of Curses is sensitive. And just so you know, that kind of attack never affects me."

An irk mark appeared on his head. "I wish I could shut that foul mouth of yours." He said through his gritted teeth as his eyes twitched, he then continued when he got curious about something. "Hey, what is your deal here, haa? Show up in this era all of a sudden and befriend humans? How pathetic a devil can be." He finished and let out a sigh.