Chapter 6: Secret Lovers

Draco's P.O.V:

Granger's been acting like a fucking stalker. Her eyes seem to follow me around the whole room. Even if I were to stand behind her, her eyes would probably roll to the back of her head just to see me. I don't get what the weird bitch has for me. I can't date a suck-up teachers pet like Granger, though. I'm meant to be tough, firm and I always know what I'm doing. But now, I don't.

Ron's P.O.V:

I saw Hermione checking out Draco the other day. It feels like we're getting tired of each other. I want Harry and she clearly wants Draco. Harry ended it, though. Saying that Ginnys better than me. Saying he's straight. Well why put me through all of those emotions, all of that confusion only to tell me he doesn't want me anymore. I can't help but feel jealous of my own sister. I mean, that's all Ginny is. My own sister. And Harry's probably doing the same thing to her. I cant think of Harry fucking my sister. I just cant. Especially not him. If he's already cheated on her what says he won't do It again. My whole minds messed up. I couldn't even remember how to make a polyjuice potion! I need to go. I need to clear my head. Somewhere away from Hogwarts. Somewhere where just me and Hermione can go. Where I can forget about Harry entirely....

So I'm back! Anyways I'm sorry about the swearing. I should've mentioned it in Chapter One so I'll edit it now and put a warning in there. Byee!!