Chapter 20: Lost Love

Warning: ima just say it. Basically people do some smutty things.

3 weeks later

Hermione's P.O.V:

Ginny giggled as she flashed her test in front of me. "100%! Holy fuck! How about you Miss Malfoy?" I was stuck in a thought. Draco had seemed really... weird. It's like he didn't want me around. "Hello?" Ginny said, impatiently. "Oh yeah sorry?"
"Youre hooked over that boy! What's happened now?"
"It's just like he, I don't know, it's kinda like he doesn't want me around. He just scoffs whenever I say things and he doesn't pay attention when i say things to him. I just I thought things were going okay for once in my pathetic life. But no, nothing can be perfect in a shit life like mine. But I guess I'm little miss perfect Granger." I felt tears sting my eyes. My voice raised. I punched my mattress in despair. "Why have I got to be so fucking pathetic?"
"Hermione, I-" ginny said, placing a sympathetic hand on my shoulder.
"Just leave me alone." And she did. She gathered her bag and her tests and left. "Mione?"
"Yeah?" I whispered, my hair acting as a curtain for my face.
"Come get me if you need anything." And then the door shut. I cried, scrunching my head in my knees. I sobbed until I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Ron's P.O.V:

Harry kissed me on the neck when I saw him next. He walked into my dorm and kissed me. "Harry?"
"Yes baby?"
"Why didn't we finish?"
"What?"
"Babe why didn't we finish? Three weeks ago we were doing things and you stopped and I've been thinking about it ever since I just cant get you off my mind I just want you Harry."
"Ron I-" I heard his breath shorten while I unzipped his trousers. I tore them off onto the ground. I felt an erection growing and I felt Harry's hand snake under my crawling legs. He palmed the tent that grew in my trousers. I moaned and grunted. He laughed and licked his lips. "You know I love it when your vulnerable." He ripped off my clothes until I was naked. He pulled down his boxer shorts and removed his shirt. He pushed me onto the bed and kissed me from my neck down to my thighs. His hips were grinding into mine as I got hard again. "Harry." I moaned.
"Be quiet. Don't talk until I say." He said placing his finger on mine. He gently rubbed my dick as I moaned. I licked his chest and placed my hands over his shoulder, digging my fingers into his back. He moaned. I felt his hands slide up and down my cock while he bounced in rhythm to his pumping hands. I felt his hard dick press against my thighs as he continued going faster and faster. We were practically bouncing on the bed now as I felt my hands snake over to his dick. I did the same to his and I pumped my hands across it. He moaned and grunted. "Ron please." He begged.
"H-harry. I fucking love you. Dont stop please." I felt pleasure course my body as we each moaned. All you could hear was our moans and the occasional sound of our skin colliding. I felt something hot against my chest. I knew what it was. Harry had reached his climax as he came all over me. I did the same. I moaned as he licked me clean. I kissed his sloppily and began getting dresses again. He was like a orgasm god. He always knew what to do and it got me each and every time. We made out that night as we hugged and embraced each other. I loved him.