Chapter 2

"(Y/n)...." He repeated her name as the Goddess tilted her head in confusion.

Takemichi and her watched the commander kept repeating her name like a mantra which freaked the crybaby hero out, gesturing her to come closer to him.

Draken who haven't noticed the black haired female saw his best friend looking like an idiot, repeating the same words over and over again.

"Oi! Mikey!" He called out but to no avail the said male was still doing the same thing.

Sighing as he rubbed his temples before approaching Mikey and hitting him on the head, snapping him out as he rubbed his head in pain.

"Ow, that hurts Ken-chin!"

"I've been calling you but you looked like a freaking possessed child!"

"Hehe." He stuck his tongue out in embarrassment.

"Don't hehe me! You idiot!"
_______________________________________

The idiot commander then approached the two figures although his sight lingered on the female longer.

Takemichi became nervous as he approached them again, "Are you really a middle schooler?" Mikey asked with a smile on his face.

He nodded dumbfoundedly, "Takemitchy, from now on you are my bitch! Okay? ❤️"

"Again, what does bitch mean?" She thought.

Looking over the male's shoulder, he pushed Takemichi away as he walked closer to the Goddess.

Draken's eyes widened at the sight of a female, analyzing her figure as he also had the same reaction as the idiot earlier.

"She is damn pretty..."

(Y/n) had a blank expression on, watching the blonde haired male stopping his tracks in front of her.

"I am Manjiro Sano!" He introduced himself, "Wanna be my lov- my friend, (Y/n)-chan?"

Trying to understand his words, she smirked slightly.

"Heh, I am the Goddess of War and Beauty. How dare you ask a foolish question."

Was what she planned to said to him but since her servant already briefed to her, she must kept an act of a normal human.

She also knew he is not a bad person, judging by his actions as she nodded in response, "Well then. Guess you have the honor of being my friend."

Hearing the way she talks caused him to be confused.

"Are you a royalty?"
_______________________________________

The next day, the Goddess was now floating in the air. Don't worry, no one saw her since she resided in an unknown mountain.

So i met three blonde haired male today. But why their hair is blonde though?

Was the words she repeated in her mind. She wanted her hair to be blonde too.

"Oh right! I was supposed to go to this so called school!"

After the event yesterday, getting to know Mikey and Draken with the shorter thinking she was a royalty by the way she was talking to them.

"Ken-chin, I think she is a princess."

Draken thinks she is an idiot despite for her beauty. Well, now he has to deal with two idiots.

Takemichi the poor guy got ordered by her, telling him to bring her to his school so that she can be a student too.

"My body hurts..." He thought, wincing as he tried to catch up with the female.

(Y/n) stopped, hearing the male was grunting in pain.

"Oh right, I forgot you are hurt." She exclaimed, walking towards Takemichi.

She looked around her surrounding, confirming there were no one, only both of them were here on the hallway.

"I acknowledged you as a brave person so this is a token of appreciation for you!"

He couldn't help but think she has a chuunibyou disease.

(Early teens who have grandiose delusions, who desperately want to stand out, and who have convinced themselves that they have hidden knowledge or secret powers.)
_______________________________________

"And here we go!"

With a snap of her finger, he felt his pain subsided as it went away. He gasped in shock, seeing his bruises fading away from his body.

"What the fu-" He trailed off, feeling sleepy all of a sudden as she watched the crybaby hero falls asleep.

Takemichi slumped onto the ground, his body leaning on the wall while (Y/n) looked at the peaceful face with a fond expression.

"I am sorry. I can't reveal who I am yet." She said quietly with a smile. The snap will made him forget about what happened earlier.

Giving one last look to the sleeping male, she then made her way to the school office.

"Guess you are my friend too, Takemichi."
_______________________________________

"What happened yesterday after (Y/n) and I walked in the hallway." He wondered, everything was blur for him after a teacher woke him up.

He was also confused by the fact he slept in the hallway with his injuries magically healed up.

He doesn't remember anything at all. Was he just dreaming or was it a hallucination? But he knew that he met (Y/n) and the higher ups of Toman.

"Did I became stupider after Kiyomasa beat me up?"

"Takemichi, you are always stupid." Stated one of his classmates.

"Wow. Rude af."

"You are welcome."
_______________________________________

As both of them argued in the class with no one paying attention to the two idiots, the teacher then stepped inside the class.

"Stop fighting the both of you." The teacher sighed in disappointed as they sat down on the chair with an embarrassed look.

"We are sorry Mr. Ritsuka."

He waved it off with an amused look, "Don't worry about it." Clearing his throat as he continued, "We have a new student joining our class today!"

"Please come in, Miss (Y/n)." The teacher announced while the students turned their heads to the door entrance.

"It is (Y/n)-chan!" The blonde haired male exclaimed in shocked.

The door opened as someone stepped inside the classroom, "Greetings all of you! My name is (Y/n)! Nice to meet you!" She introduced herself proudly.

Instead of hearing someone reply, she was met with silence instead. Everyone was looking at her with their mouth opened.

Even the teacher gave his new student a weird face.

"Another day, another idiot student." He thought in defeat.
_______________________________________