Chapter 12

During the lunch break, (Y/n) was sitting on the chair while doing her homework and she was quite bored since Takemichi didn't went to school today.

She was the only one in the class as her other classmates had already went out. Her classmates invited her to join them but she refused to.

Well it is not like she will get hungry.

"Takemitchy...is he fine?" She muttered as she answered other question, her mind wandered to the blonde haired boy.

The classroom door then opened as she averted her gaze from her homework to the door, seeing Takemichi standing there with a bandage on his nose and cheek.

"(Y/n)-chan! Sorry for being late!" Takemichi apologize while making his way to her table.

The Goddess sighed, "Why are you always injured whenever I see you?"

"W-Well, this happened yesterday...." He then proceeded to tell (Y/n) what happened.

⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖

Baji beat him up and left Toman to join Valhalla while Takemichi was officially a Toman member under Mitsuya's division.

"So you got beat up by Baji and Kisaki yesterday?" (Y/n) knew who the long black haired male was but she never heard of the other guy before.

For some reason she don't like him.

Takemichi nodded as he laughed sheepishly, scratching his uninjured cheek, "Sorry for making you worry, (Y/n)-chan!"

She huffed in response as the classroom door was then opened, startling Takemichi. Four males entered the room although they stopped at the sight of (Y/n) with the crybaby hero.

"(Y/n)-chan! Hello there!" The four of them immediately took the nearby seats as she greeted them back.

"Hi there, boys. You guys eaten yet?" She smiled, making them blush in response. Well she thinks they are nice boys.

Meanwhile Takemichi only sighed at them, well he can't deny (Y/n) is actually a very pretty woman. Even Hinata kept talking about her whenever they went out on a date.

⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖

The reason why they were here was because of Akkun heard that his friend, Takemichi joined the Toman Gang.

Yamagishi then explained to him about what the Valhalla Gang was all about while (Y/n) listened quietly.

"The former Moebius member are gathered under Hanma, Valhalla's number 2 and the anti Toman force gathered under ..."

Takemichi felt nervous as he gulped, The number 3 guy, Kazutora Hanemiya." As soon as Yamagishi said that, another guy then stepped in the room.

She turned her head and saw it was a guy black hair and styled in a messy wolf cut with yellow streaks throughout. He has a tiger tattoo on his his neck.

⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖⥗⥗⥗✪⍣✪⥖⥖⥖

His eyes widened at the sight of another person with the boys, a black haired female but he couldn't see her face due to being blocked by another male.

"I-It is him! Kazutora Hanemiya!"

Just as she wanted to get a closer look, her vision was then blocked as the mizo mid five stood in front of (Y/n) to stop Kazutora from approaching them.