Christmas Truce? || Sebastian Stan

On the fifth prompt of Christmas, we present to thee... a sleigh ride with Sebastian requested by HailHydra920

You look out towards the lake, the mist a little lighter now not quite as thick. You can see the trees behind the water, some nothing but bare branches while others stand tall and green. And it's quiet.

So quiet.

It's exactly what you need, what you'd been looking forward to for months. Just you and Sebastian. Not you, Sebastian and the rest of the world.

There was no one here analysing your every move, judging you by the things you bought or didn't buy. And it was okay when that happened, been with the man long enough to know that his fans would follow, the press would write things and people would read. You knew that three years ago when your friends introduced the two of you, not really expecting much, just needing you both entertained for a weekend so they could enjoy theirs in peace.

But you never thought you'd be here, in a cabin in the woods on the outskirts of somewhere you hadn't heard of before. Away from the pages that always seemed to ask when he was going to propose. Getting to ignore the tweets that analysed your baggy clothes in a photo, thinking you were trying to hide something more than just your insecurities.

"Morning." Sebastian grumbles from behind you, arms warm around your waist as he rests his chin on your shoulder. "Why you up so early?"

"It's quiet."

"Mmm," stubble rough against your skin as he nuzzles against your neck, "don't tell me you complained about those sirens all year for nothing."

"Wasn't for nothing, got me this, didn't I?" You turn to face him, sliding your arms beneath his and crossing your wrists at the small of his back.

"Yeah, and I like this."

"No, you like what we got up to last night."

"I always like that. But I like this part, too."

"Okay, seriously though, no pranks?" You ask, bringing your head back to look at him. To study his eyes for any signs of a lie, not that you'd been good at spotting them before.

"Well... I could probably manage without, could you?"

"Yeah, there was a time we didn't play pranks on each other."

"Was there?" Sebastian laughs, eyes narrowing as he thinks. "Huh, can't remember." He kisses you, pulling you closer to him before his hands grab your ass, little fingers tucked at the lines of your cheeks. His lips curve into a smile, mouth opening against yours. "So, like, no pranks allowed?" He whispers, words warm and full of mischief.

"Christmas truce?"

"What's the fun in that?" And he starts to plant small pecks on your face, starting at the edge of your mouth and along your jaw before he lifts you up. Hands firm at your thighs as you wrap your legs around his waist.

His lips are at your neck, lingering a little longer and he gets a tiny moan from you. Enough for him to turn around and carry you back into the warmth of the cabin. Orange embers dying in the fireplace from last night, keeping naked bodies warm on the couch as you fell asleep way earlier than you would in the city.

"Where next, sweet?" Sebastian asks in your ear, voice gruff and full of want as it always was around you. Like he could never get bored of your tangled limbs and shared dirty whispers.

"Kitchen."

"My wish is your command."

*

The sun's set and you're tired even though it's been another slow day just enjoying the time together. It's back to the city tomorrow, the list of things you needed to do growing already. Getting a tree being top of the list and people would have something to say about the size. Would gossip about where you'd be spending the holidays and what it could mean if you spent it apart.