01.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

"Rápida Mama! " A small 5 years old Y/n exclaimed, rushing her mother. She pulled on the older woman's hand, tugging them inside La Casa Madrigal.

M/n, Y/n's Mother knocked on the wooden door and was soon greeted by the eldest Madrigal, Alma.

" Hola Señora Alma. I know we're too early so I apologize but this little one was just so excited. " M/n excused.

" It's fine, M/n. " Alma smiled. " Your family are always welcome in our casa! Just as pequeña querida here. " Alma glanced at the excited small girl who was bouncing up and down on her feet with anticipation.

" Abuela! "

A voice loudly called out from inside the magical home.

" Is that Y/n?? "

It was Camilo Madrigal, Y/n's best friend! Alma opened the door wider for the young Madrigal to peek at the guests outside.

" Be respectful, Camilo. " Alma quietly scolded.

Camilo didn't pay any mind as he was more focused in greeting his friend. " Y/n! "

" Hola, Camilo. " Y/n happily waved at the curly haired boy. She finally hopped forwards, engulfing the boy in a tight hug.

Alma watched in amusement at their interaction. A memory igniting about her own amor.

" Ay! Y/n! " Her Mother was shocked at her sudden actions. " Don't suffocate the poor boy. Today is his special day. " She scolded.

Y/n pouts in return, not relenting on her hold. " I am not gonna suffocate, milo! He's okay, see? "

Camilo can only spare a tight smile with how his friend was going to cut off his air.

Fortunately, another Madrigal came to the rescue.

" Hola, Y/n. Good to see you! Ay, Camilo! You still have loads of preparation to do. " Felix swooped in.

Y/n released her hold and Camilo sighed in slight relief.

" Your mami has still a lot to say to you. " Felix dragged his son off and the young Madrigal boy whined as he was being seperated from his best friend!

" Bye bye, milo! See you later! " Y/n waved, grinning at the boy being dragged away. It looked very funny.

She was so gonna tell Mirabel later and tease him together.

As soon as the Madrigal boy was away, his hermana replaced him. " Y/n!! "

" Finally, I can spend some time with you without mi hermano or prima hogging you! " Dolores giggled.

It was then when M/n and Alma decided to give the two girls some privacy.

" Hola, Dolores! " Y/n greeted back. She returned the embrace that the other gave her. " Mirabel, sent me to take you to her but I'm sure she won't mind if I had you all to myself for a moment. " Dolores cheekily said.

Alas, her planned was ruined when someone cleared her throat from beside them.

" Hola, Mirabel. " Dolores pouted, her plan ruined.

" You were gonna steal my play time with Y/n again. Go play with Isa! " Mirabel tugged on Y/n's hands.

Dolores frowned a bit. She couldn't say that Isabela was busy entertaining Abuela again.

Ever since Isabela had received her gift, she became like a doll for Abuela. Always perfect this, graceful that.

Isabela's chaotic childhood was swept away, the moment she turned 5. It was obvious who was Abuela's favorite.