That's my girl

Person: Swiss (Multighoul)

Warnings: Fluff

Image: Swiss get's angry cause are stranger is flirting with you at a party.

------------------------------------------------

"Babe" you heard someone screaming behind you. I turned around and saw Swiss standing behind me. "Swiss" I said and smiled at him. "I got us something to drink" said the big ghoul. "Thanks" I said and took the drink from Swiss hands. 

"Will you dance with me" I asked Swiss and smiled at him. He smirked shyly and then said "I don't know". I put my arms around his neck and said "I want to see your little dance moves Swiss". He smiled cheekily at me and then we walked together to the dance floor. 

Many people were already dancing wildly. They moved their bodies to the beat of the music and laughed loudly. I took Swiss's hands and began to move to the music. "Come on dance with me" I said and tried to motivate Swiss. Swiss started to move slowly.

 "Wuhhhu" I shouted and turned once. "You are beautiful" Swiss said and smiled at me. "You too" I said and put my arms around his neck again. Swiss hands moved from my waist slowly to my but. I had to smile because he was so playful. 

"I'm going to get us something to drink" Swiss said, fleeing from the dance floor as the next song started. I nodded to him and kept moving to the beat of the music.

"Hey pretty top" said a voice behind me. I turned around and saw a man about my age. He had long brown hair and was smiling. "Thank you" I said hesitantly. "Are you alone here?" he said and moved to me and put his hands around my waist. I wanted to say something, but he came to me. "You are the prettiest one here" he said and grabbed me tighter. 

"Please let go of me" I said and tried to push him away. "I just want to dance" he said and pulled me back to him. "let me" I said a little louder now and tried to push him away. But he was too strong and I could not free myself from his grip. 

"Let's dance" he said and he wanted to say something else but someone interrupted him. "She said no asshole" Swiss said suddenly. Only a few seconds later swiss punched the man in the face. The man fell to the ground and his nose started to bleed. I looked excitedly at Swiss and hugged him in relief. "Are you okay Y/N?" he asked and hugged me tightly. 

"Yes, thank you" I said and broke away from him to smile at him. The man on the ground wanted to get up again but I kicked him in the balls "Asshole" I yelled loudly at him and he fell to the ground again. "That's my girl" Swiss said and smiled at me.