Horny

Person: Dewdrop/Sodo

Warnings: Smut

Image: Dewdrop gets a little too touchy 

Request from @Thenightdew

Chnaged the request a little sorry for that hope everyone likes it.

--------------------------------------------

"Dew" someone said behind me. It was Copia who almost dragged Dew onto the stage. "Dewdrop the show starts in 5 minutes come on now". Dewdrop just grunted something back and buttoned his shirt. I was standing next to the guitars and all the other stuff you need on tour. As a sister of sin, I also loved seeing something other than the Ministry.

 I loved touring with Copia and the Ghouls, even though my job was just lugging around guitar tuning and being there I loved it. "Y/N, are you going to watch the concert backstage again?" Dewdrop suddenly asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"What else do I have?" I say, looking at him questioningly while he grabs his guitar next to me. He smiled cheekily at me. "I know u like being here. Totally understandable  cause I'am here" he said, patting my shoulder as I passed. Dew was so annoying the whole tour, I mean okay when was he not mean and annoying. there was a certain tension between me and him right from the start. But he was right I enjoyed being here. 

I walked forward and watched the ghouls take the stage one by one. I love to see them on stage every time they are just a great team. I knew it was only a victory for Dew to see me standing on the edge of the stage. He looked at me sometimes but I just ignored him at one point. 

"Change guitar" said another crew member behind me. Ghoul after ghoul came in to change their guitar. "Y/N know what" Dew said as he switched guitars behind me. "What" I said annoyed. "You look damn hot tonight". I looked at him confused but he just smiled cheekily at me and touched my waistline when he passed. And the next time he changed guitar he touched me again. He is a little too touchy tonight. 

When the ghouls came in for their 5 minute break I had to endure 5 minutes with Dewdrop, who was coming my way again. "You like watching me play?" he asked as he sat down next to me on the black box I was sitting on. "I like to watch the band not you alone" I said and slid a bit away from him to create space between us.

 But dewdrop immediately slipped back next to me and took my hand. "You hate me right?" he said and gave me a cheeky look. I looked at him confused "You're annoying me Dew" I said wanting my hand out of his grip next to him. 

But he pulled me even closer to him. "So you don't have me," he said, sliding his hand down my torso. "Stop touching me idiot" I said and put his hand away from my body. "Don't lie to me you like that" he said and smiled cheekily. "Dew 2 more minutes then we go back on stage" screamed Aether in the background. 

I think it was some kind of rescue attempt on his part because he saw Dewdrop annoying me. "Y/N I would like when you touch me the way I touch you," Dewdrop said, not even paying attention to Aether. 

"Nice for you" I said and I wanted to say something else but Dew was talking in front of me. "Look what you do to me Y/N" he said and looked at his pants. I looked down in confusion, too, and saw the outline of his penis sharply through the fabric of his pants. He was super hard like really hard. I swallowed and then looked back at him. 

"You like what you see and now don't lie too me. I will come after the show and show you my revenge for that," he says, jumping up from the black box. "For what?" I asked confused. "Now I have to get on stage with a boner because of you. You drive me crazy" he said as he grabbed his guitar and walked back on stage.