Ghouls In Heat

How are the ghouls in there heat?

And you can send me request or some ideas :) <3
---—---———————

DEWDROP: Like he is a real baby when his heat starting. He always needs your attention and never let go off you. He not wanna talk with any other ghouls and will not leave his room. He only wanna see you. But take care cause this ghoul is 2x hornier than normal. And we all know he is SOOOO horny. You and him will cuddle a lot and you will wake up with his boner picking in your back. You will have a lot of sex while he is in his heat and it will be soft and hard sex.

RAIN:Your soft baby boy Rain can be real Dom while he is in his heat. He loves having you all the time around him. He likes to go swimming with you outside in the pool and than have a lots of sex in the pool. But he will always make sure you are good and comfortable with the situation. Rain like it when you say that you are only his girl. He likes to cuddle a lot and watch some movies with you. Like Dew he don't wanna leav his room.

SWISS: Like Dew he is more hornier than before(is that even possible?) He likes to be around you. He can be really really rough while he is in his head and will totally ripp anybody in half who only look at you. He is really jealous when he is in his heat like Dew. Swiss likes to mark you while having sex but he will never hurt you.

MOUNTAIN: Mountain is Mountain. He talks a little more when he is in his head. He will cuddle with you all the time and sometimes his boner will pop up. He can be really rough when he is in is heat but he can control it the best of all the ghouls. He likes to go outside with you in the woods or in the građen. Like Swiss he is really jealous in his heat he will totally destroy anybody who came near you. You will have a lots of outdoor and indoor sex with him.

____________

That's it hope you liked it <3

Send me requests :)