02 : College Parties

The house was sticky and reeked of alcohol and sweat (obviously) as is customary for college parties plus the loud music, blinding lights, and booze. Lots of the stuff.

You have to be drunk or high to enjoy this type of environment and even then it would still be hard to enjoy, Technoblade thought to himself.

He just got dragged into this because Dream wanted to go, and if it was him who wanted to he would do so willingly oh and there was no way he was gonna let the blonde go by himself-well technically not by himself, they were with Quackity, Karl, Sapnap, Wilbur and George but he couldn't trust either of them to stay sober and watch Dream.

See, this was a problem because Dream was the type to be touchy when drunk, one time he almost french kissed a man with red hair thinking it was Techno, the hair was off by a couple shades (it's pink) but with his alcohol induced mind it was just right.

Wilbur and George came together so George isn't too drunk because he has to drive them home. Quackity on the other hand, got drunk despite being the one tasked to drive himself, Karl and Sapnap back to their shared dorm.

This leaves sober Techno with a tipsy George and the rest of the group drunk out of their wits.

Wilbur was playing a round of pool with Schlatt, swinging his Red solo cup round "Jared you bitchh" he slurred out, downing the rest of the vodka he snuck in since everyone else was into tequilas, smirnoff or beer.

"Wilbur you've got the wrong dude" Schlatt cackled not even knowing what the hell he was talking about. Raising both his hands and shrugging "I've only got the jawline part down" he winked attempting to rest his forearm on the edge of the table but falling over.

"Techieeee '' Dream drawled out, his vision spinning making him giggle by an unnecessary amount.

"What?" He says in his usual monotone voice, sounding just a little bit annoyed, dull as ever. Dream pouted at the response he got.

Then an idea popped into his drunken, foggy mind and smirked. He left Techno and staggered over to the table where a bunch of snacks and drinks were sprawled out and looked for the cheese rings.

He gently took one, careful not to break it and slowly hobbled back to Techno, smiling gleefully as if this was the best idea he's ever had in his entire life.

When he got to where Techno was seated he was met with a confused look from his lover. "Dream, what the hell are you trying to do?" Sounding tired and fed up.

Dream got on one knee in front of him and smiled like an idiot, holding out the cheese ring, the yellow powder rubbing off on his fingers.

"Marry me, Technoblade" trying to sound as serious as possible but failing so.

Techno burst out in laughter, neither of them expecting that reaction. Dream laughed too, not understanding why they were both laughing in the first place.

"No" he states in between laughs this made Dream really sad and annoyed

"Whyy nott"

"Because" Techno snorted

"I love you thoughh!" Dream yelled

"You're drunk! C'mon' let me take you home" he laughs some more before carrying Dream out the house pushing past people and heading to where he parked. Dream falling asleep despite the noise.

Techno grabbed the car keys of Dream's car and unlocked the vehicle. He placed him in the front seat and kissed him on the forehead before going round to the driver side.

And then he saw Schlatt and his brother, Wilbur making out on the hood of his Dad's Ford Mondeo. He took out his phone, snapped a photo and sent it to their Dad.

College parties aren't so bad? Especially when your lover proposes to you with a cheese ring.

________

Oh and Quackity, Karl and Sapnap were getting stoned in the basement. They dreamed of some place called Las Nevadas? Heck isn't that weird.