Part 6 - 💛

💛 = Sexual

...

You jump up kissing Taishiro on the lips as you wrap your arms around his neck.

Your breath hitches as he squeezes his arms around your waist, pushing into your lips with a soft groan. Heat spirals through your body as you try to fight your arousal. Your body trembles, giving you away as Taishiro lets out a low chuckle.

"I can't believe I've been missin' out on somethin' as sweet as those lips..." He speaks softly, leaning in for another kiss. You feel your stomach tighten as he hums into your lips.

Fuck...fuck fuck fuck...

Your breathing hastens as he catches your bottom lip between his teeth. Losing your train of thought as he presses his tongue against your bottom lip, you let out a quiet moan.

He releases your lip and growls "I think I want to have dessert before we head to dinner...if you don't mind..."

A gentle nod from you was all he needed before he had your back against the door as he shut it, a surprised moan jumping from your throat in response.

In one motion, he removes his shirt, as he devours your lips. Your body dances in his grasp as he moves his hands over your waist, under your shirt. Your panted breaths continued to be cut off by his tongue and lips as if he were starved and you were a feast.

Your shirt pulls of as he hurriedly swings his arms over your head. After tossing your shirt near where his landed on the floor, he carries you to the bed. He pins you down by your wrists, holding them above your head.

After a few more tastes of your lips he makes his way down to your neck, lightly biting it. You shudder, feeling his teeth graze your neck, a moan escaping you as you feel his hardening bulge dig into your abdomen.

You writhe under him as he grinds against you, his bulge pressing against your clit through your clothes as he kissed and bit your neck.

"Tai~...please..." You beg through your moans and shattered breathing "Please!"

A low chuckle shakes you as Taishiro drags his tongue from your neck to your lips "What is it darlin'? Tell me what you want..." He grins deviously before kissing your lips.

"God~...f-fuck me Tai! Please! I can't take it anymore!" Your plea heard, his golden eyes burn through you as he pulls off your bottoms.

He looked over your panties as he played with the waistband. He grins up at you as he pressed his fingers against your clit through the thin fabric, wet from all the excitement. He chuckles as you arch your back as squirm in response. "You wanted me this bad, huh?"

Your breathing became panicked as you squirmed and moaned under his grasp, one hand holding one of your thighs open as the other played with you clit and panties.

"Tai! Please!" Your begs becoming desperate, Taishiro only grins, a fire in his eyes as he tugs on your waistband. "Hold on darlin'...I wanna savor this..."

Your breath catches in your throat before letting out a soft moan as you feel Taishiro's tongue against your panties. His tongue trails up to your clit where you feel his teeth graze it as he pulls at the cloth with his teeth. A surprised moan escapes you as you buck your hips.

A growl signals a wave of heat to envelop your body as Taishiro pulls your panties off. He immediately presses his tongue against your clit, grabbing your thighs. A shuddered breath leaves your throat as he licks and sucks your clit. He growls and moans into you, the vibrations making it even more pleasurable as he devours you.

"Tai~...it's too much! I'm gonna-..." You feel your orgasm clench down on your body as you struggle to move against Taishiro. "Tai, please!"

"Cum for me darlin'...cum for daddy..." Taishiro's words pierce your body as you lose the fight against your climax, cumming on demand.

Catching your breath you realize Taishiro is now kneeling over you, pants and boxers removed and fully erect.

When the hell?! He must've taken them off when he was...

Taishiro looked down at you endearingly as he pressed a palm to your cheek. Placing a kiss on the opposing cheek he lifts his head and looks into your eyes "You look so damn beautiful. I don't want this moment to end..."

You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him. He leans into the kiss with a soft moan and lifts your legs over his arms lining up your entrance with the head of his cock.

You pant and moan through a shuddered breath as his cock slowly entered you, it's girth stretching you. "Oh...fuck..." He groaned and growled as he restrained himself from slamming into you before you could adjust.

You moan and move against him when you feel you've reached the base of his cock. The movement urging him to press further into you, a loud moan ripping through your throat.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" Taishiro grew concerned over your volume.

"No! I'm fine, really, Tai..." You try to reassure him.

He places soft kisses on your neck before moving again. He moves slowly at first until you start to writhe.

"Oh...fuck! Please!" You claw at his back "Fuck me, Tai! Please!"

A loud deep growl sounds from his throat, shaking you as he drives into you harder. You moan and cry out as he starts slamming into you harder and faster.

His growls deepen as he drives into you harder. Your voice weakens as you feel another orgasm threatening to take over your body. You curse and beg, as you reach your climax "Don't stop! Please!"

"I-I can't hold back anymore" Taishiro shudders as he continues to drive into you through his own climax, cum dripping out of you.

Your own climax isn't far behind as you shake under him, moans and cries tearing through your body. "Come on! Let daddy see that beautiful face again! I wanna the face you make when you're cumming on this cock! Cum for me baby..." Taishiro's words, once again, push your body over the edge as your climax takes control.

Falling on top of you with a huff, Taishiro chuckles and speaks through a sigh "we need to do that more often..."

You tap him on the shoulder, signaling him to roll over. "Sorry!" He rolls over with a chuckle pulling you over him. You rest your head on his chest with a sigh.

Taishiro looks over to the alarm clock at your beside and huffs "We better at least get decent before someone comes looking for us though."

You jolt up flushing red "Shit! The boys!"

Taishiro laughs watching you scramble to put your clothes back on "Shut up and get dressed!"

"I'm goin', I'm goin'..." He chuckles as you throw his shirt at him.

After you're both dressed, you dash for the door. "Hold on!" Taishiro grabs you before you reach the door.

Bringing your eyes to meet his, he kisses you. You lean into the kiss and he chuckles, pulling away "I love you..."

You wrap your arms around his neck stealing another kiss before you turn to the door "I love you too..."