Part 7 - 💛

A/N: Sorry for taking so long on getting a new part out. I appreciate everyone being so patient! I wasn't sure if what happens in this part qualifies as public display, but it does happen in public so I'm going to go ahead and put the trigger warning. Hope you enjoy!

---

💛 - Public Display

Entering the dining hall, with Taishiro following close behind you, you spot the three boys talking among themselves before Eijiro notices you.

"Hey! There they are!" Eijiro shouts as he rushes over to you and Taishiro. "Is everything okay? We were starting to worry..."

"Y-yeah...sorry. I fell asleep when I went back to my room and my phone's sound was off so I didn't hear your calls or texts." You blush as your eyes dart to Taishiro and back to the boys as Tamaki and Tetsutetsu walked over, taking their places on each side of Eijiro.

"If Taishiro hadn't come looking for me, I probably would've slept until Midnight. I felt weirdly exhausted when I fell asleep." The statement raised suspicions as the boys gave you concerned looks, in unison.

Tamaki grows suspicious, being the first to say something. "Are you feeling okay? I don't want to sound judgmental...but, you didn't do much, today, for you to be exhausted. You're usually so full of energy, it's not like you to feel tired in the Afternoon."

You grow embarrassed "Yeah...I feel fine now. I don't know what happened, I just drifted off. Maybe I was just that relaxed. I'm sorry to make you all worry..."

"Maybe you didn't get enough to eat this mornin'..." Taishiro chimes in.

"I don't think that was the case" you giggle.

"Well it's gonna be, tonight, if we don't grab somethin' before they close the bar!" Taishiro grins as he points to the buffet.

Tetsutetsu jumps "Oh! He's right! They're going to start closing it down soon!"

"Let's go then!" Eijiro bolts to the buffet bar calling over his shoulder to you "I'll grab dessert for you, (Y/n), if they're low when I get there!"

"Aww, thanks!" You smile widely and wave to him. Looking to Tamaki, you realized he was still focused on you. Without a word, he turns away and heads towards Eijiro and Tetsutetsu as they take their places in line.

"He's just worried about you. The boys care, a lot, about you, y'know?" Taishiro places a hand on your back, giving you a soft smile "...and...I'm glad they do...because I care a lot about you too. I-" Taishiro is cut off as Eijiro shouts over "Hurry up you two! They're closing the bar in thirty minutes!"

You chuckle, seeing Taishiro glare at the energetic red-head "Come on...I'm sure you've worked up an appetite today..."

Taishiro's eyes dart to yours, narrowing as he grinned. He chuckled as he whispered under a low growl "Oh, really?"

Your face burns red as Taishiro's hand slides to your lower back. "I-I-I didn't mean it like that! I meant from you four rough housing and then having to fix the wall!"

"Don't play coy with me, naughty girl..." his words send a shock through your body as you keep focused on him "Now that I know what you've been thinking, all those times, I can't help but think you've got some dirty little thoughts runnin' around in your head right now."

He nudges you towards the buffet "Come on then, I'm gonna need energy for round two."

Your eyes widen hearing the devilish tone in his voice and you try to suppress a gasp. You try to force your legs to move, which proved difficult. It's only as he starts moving, pushing you forward, that you manage to start walking.