Part 8

Taishiro reaches the Game Hall, a few steps ahead of you. He pulls one side of the double doors open and motions for you to enter ahead of him with a gentle smile.

You force a smile through your nervousness and enter through the door. "T-thanks" your voice sounded a little shaky.

He chuckled and approached you from behind, letting the door swing shut behind him. You hear his voice whisper from behind you, inches from your ear, his breath coating your neck "Don't worry sweetheart, I'll keep things civil here. Let's just focus on havin' fun with the boys for now. It is only our first day here, after all. We have plenty of time to fool around, later..."

Taishiro nudges you forward and you start walking towards the boys. Testutetsu and Eijiro stood infront of the zombie arcade game, already holding their gun controllers. Their growing excitement lights up their faces as they look over to you and Taishiro.

Their eagerness became more apparent as Eijiro practically bounces on his toes, handing you the controller next to his, "Here, (Y/n)!!! I know it's your favorite color, so...umm...well, here!" He trails off with a nervous laugh.

"Aww, Red. Thanks!" You smile and laugh to yourself.

Taishiro grabs the gun next to yours, placing you both in the middle, with Eijiro and Tetsutetsu at the ends.

"Wait..." you pause with a sudden realization, "...do you two have play passes or tokens? How do we start?"

"Your pass for the resort! It works for everything! Even the vending machines!" Ejiro grins, "pretty cool, right?"

"That definitely is interesting..." you give Eijiro a bemused look as he let's his pass hover over a scanner.

"Scan your card and press start!" Eijiro points to the start button next to your gun's holster, "Oh! All the points you earn in the arcade are stored on the card too! I heard there's a big prize for reaching 100,000 total!"

"So I guess that means we won't be seeing you for the rest of the week?" You prod teasingly. Eijiro blushes and laughs, "I wouldn't dream of it! I am curious what the big prize is, though. What do you think a place like this gives out as a prize, anyways?!"

"Probably somethin' fancy, I'd guess..." Taishiro shrugs, fumbling through his wallet for his pass.

"Aha! Nearly thought I lost it!" His face lights up as he pulls the card out, quickly scanning it on the machine.

Tetsutetsu gives Taishiro a shocked look, "You should be more careful with that, I hear it's pricey to replace those! They have to remotely deactivate it and make a new one..."

"R-really?!" Taishiro is thrown off by Tetsutetsu's warning tone, "I'll be sure to keep it in a safer spot! Thanks for the warnin'!"

Taishiro slips the pass behind his Hero License and tucks his wallet away, "That should be easy enough to find!" He grins and picks up his gun controller and presses start, "We ready to do this thing?!"

"Yeah!!!" Eijiro and Tetsutetsu shout in unison, causing you to giggle under your breath.

"Okay, let me just scan my pass..." you reach in your pocket, feeling your pass next to your phone. You pull it out and scan it, slamming the start button before slipping the pass back into your pocket, next to your phone.

The game starts once Eijiro uses his controller to select the game mode and difficulty.

You play a few rounds with the boys before the sound of billiard balls clacking caught your attention. A quick glance over your shoulder was all you needed to verify the sinking feeling you had once you heard them.

The man that had harassed you was leaning over a billiard table that was positioned the furthest away from you. He glared at you as your eyes met his and you quickly turn back to the arcade game.

The moment didn't escape Taishiro as he noticed your sudden change in posture. You looked uncomfortable compared to the excitement you had been displaying moments ago.

"Everything alright, (Y/n)?" Taishiro asks in a gentle tone. You don't want to bring up the guy and ruin the fun the boys were having so you decide against saying anything "N-no! Nothing...". You try to pass off a fake smile he certainly didn't buy "We can go do something else if you're getting over this...". "NO!!! I'm having fun, really!" You give Taishiro a pleading look and he gently smiles back at you "Alright...but you tell me if anything is wrong. We're here to relax and have fun, no negativity, alright?!"

"Yes sir!" You answer playfully, causing Taishiro's gentle smile to twist into a devious grin as his grip tightens on the control. He has to stop himself as a crack is heard from the control. Blush tinges your cheeks as your eyes flutter between him and the control in his hand but you're brought back to reality as Eijiro jumps in "Hey! Are we playing another round?"

"Y-yeah! Just..." A distracting heat starts rising up in your body and you quickly turn away "I need to use the restroom, play a few without me, I'll be right back!" A nervous laugh escapes you as you quickly walked out into the hall.

"I s'ppose this is a good time as any for me to go too..." Taishiro's eyes were fixed on your form as he watched you turn into the hall "...you boys carry on, here." He quickly rushes into the hall, his eyes locking on to you like a predator.

Just before you reached the restrooms you feel an arm wrap around your waist from behind. Taishiro's voice was soft and warm as he spoke into your ear "not yet, sweetheart..." his free hand slid across your arm and tightly closed around your wrist "...I want you to feel it more..." his lips closed around your earlobe followed by the tip of his tongue dragging across the edge.

You nearly cry out as the rising heat erupts throughout your body. "Tai...please..." your breathless cries are muffled as he covers your mouth. Guiding your head for easier access to your neck, he slowly drags his tongue from your shoulder to your ear, breathing heavily into it "I love the sight of you like this..." his hands start to roam your body "...so hungry for me, you can't behave in public. You're such a naughty girl..." a low chuckle vibrates in his chest as he tightly grabs you, pulling you closer. "...MY naughty girl" he growls, gently biting into your neck, drawing out another hungry cry from your shaking body.

"F-uck" your muffled moan reaches his ear. "Easy, sweetheart..." he chuckles and pulls out his phone, sending a quick text "Now...let's go get you taken care of"