1

Wassuuppp! my name is Park hwa ra. I am 18 years old and now a senior student at Joongdong high school. So I got 3 besties and yeah this bitch call Chae sorin. A daughter of a ceo means her family rich asf. But she doesn't really care about it and always remain humble to others and yeah of course she's 18 too right, too bad, we're not in the same class.

And this pretty girl with blond hair call Bae cha yeong (just call her bunny, that is her nickname) she's cute asf and with her cute bunny teeth, she looks cuter and pretty. She may looks kind and innocent but once to get know her, she's crazy as hell, I ... haih I can't handle her alone thank god i have Sae byeol. She's the one who can control her clinginess.

And Sae byeol is in the same class as me, and have a crush on Heesung, too bad she didn't get notice by him coz this girl was way too 'shy' to act like she likes him or something so she's always act cold to look cool (ngl she looks so freaking cool)

and this is me, the laziest girl but it is okay my grades are quite good so yeah. And ngl I look so cool, even my friends said it too and am a girl crush. Plus, pretty, incredible and amazing person (don't forget to love urself bestie) it is okay to compliment yourself and we call it as 'self love'.

(skip time)
"bitvhh why are you so late!" Sae byeol asked me while I'm heading to my table.

"I...I wo...woke up l...late today" I replied while breathing fast because i ran as fast as i can to reach the gate before it closed earlier.

"ahhh not again, thank god Mr. Lim was late today. So you're not going to the detention room again"

"have you done your homework"

"bitch what, what homework!!!" Cha yeong interrupt

"why are so freaking shocked, aren't you remembered?" and there was me, was too stunned to speak. I've good grade and rank 5 but I'm too lazy to do the homework and always forgot about it (mom please don't be mad, hehe ily), just gonna go to the detention room again I guess.

"bunny I think, all we need to do is just to wait for Mr. Lim to came in and when he asked us about that fvcking homework, well we just have to be honest and he'll put us at the fvking detention room. And if my mom knows about it, yeah hell for me I guess" I don't even know what am I saying.

"well yeah bitch that's true. My life is suck and it is so fvking boring" well same here bitvh.

And there he is, our math teacher. To be honest, I hate math but what can I do, all I need is to study, study and study or mom will surely be mad at me if I've bad grades. Thanks to my Mr. Brain, you worked so hard.

"ok guys I'm sorry for being late coz there's something happened earlier. So we're going to continued our lesson. And also the homework, I'm not gonna check. For those who didn't do it yall are lucky but just for today" Mr. Lim said and thank god he didn't check that fvking shit. (sorry a bit aggressive)

(skip time)
Sae byeol, bunny, sorin and me heading to our school canteen to eat. Usually I don't really like to eat at the canteen coz there's gonna be something really bad and mostly the 'girls' will act so fvking girlie and I hated them so fvking much. If yall wanna know about it just wait.

"saebyeol-aa, do we have to be here. we can go to the convenience store near our school right?" what can I do, she wanna see her crush so fvking much.

"hehe hwa ra-yaa mianee, but I really have too. This is the only time I can see him coz he's not in our class, so yeah you need to understand me, please ~ "and yeah there she goes again, acting cute. What can I do, she looks so fvking cute till I can't get mad at her. And how tf heesung can't notice her cute face. If I were heesung, I would ask her to go out with me, too bad I'm not heesung.

"omg look at them"

"look!! My boyfriend is here" boyfriend my ass

"jungwon look so cute as always"

"our princes are here"

Seeee told you. a group call enhypen with 7 members. They were so famous because of their handsomeness and all of them were so fcking rich. Not gonna lie, they look handsome. But I don't like some of em because nah you see, they're kinda like a bad boy. Nahh I've been fighting with this boy which's one of them.

Flashback

My shoelace didn't tie perfectly so I was kinda lazy to tied it so I just let it be. As I walking to my locker to get my book, someone stepped on my shoelace. I don't know if it a coincidence or maybe he really did it on purposed coz this boy known as a bad boy, yeah disturbing people all of a sudden is a normal thing for him (isn't he annoying) and that time, I fell on the ground and my knee slowly started to bleeding. It's not that serious but it's hurt too you know.

"yahhhhh! Aren't you going to apologize huh?" I yelled at him and people started to give their attention to us. Like I care.

"me... apologized to you, hell nah. And also it's not my fault, you're the who didn't tie it. So why tf it's my fault" he said while laughing with his friend, ohhh this btvh I know him so well, he does it on purposed.

"btvh at least, say sorry. Can't you see my knee is bleeding!" this bitvh made me pissed off, can he at least say sorry. I know he did this on purposed I saw him walking near me just to stepped on my shoelace coz I know that he will never get near to any girls except to disturb or bully them plus flirting. He's annoying asf.

"it's not a big deal right? They just bleeding" he replied and chuckled, oh fvk this bitvh, is he pretending to be dumb or maybe he really is.

"ohh fvk you bitvh, whatever I'm not gonna say anything coz there is no benefits arguing with a DOG right?"

"what did you say just now!!!" is he deaf ?

"are you deaf, dear" I smile innocently

"yahhh!! y-you fvk you" look like he lost his word, can't fight back huh. What a loser. I give him my 'idgaf' face and left him.

End of the flashback

From that incident the, some of the girls hate me coz I was yelling and cursing at their prince. So whut, go and cry about it btvh ~.

"yah look at them!!! So handsome"

"the princes are here"

"look at jake with his blonde hair, he looks so fine"

Haihhh I'm so fvking tired, I just wanna eat in peace, pleaseeee. Argh annoying bitvh. And for your information the guy that I fought with was jake. We made an eye contact, and of course we rolled our eyes to each other, remembering what had happened and people call us 'the cat and dog'. Yeah obviously we're enemies.

And there's sae byeol trying hard to not smile, seeing her 'lover' from afar and yeah she's trying to look cool in front of him. I look at her and asked.

"why don't you be honest to him though?"

"i-im scared to confess and  girl don't say anything coz you don't know anything about love and you had never been a relationship oky, haih poor girl, been single for her whole life. Why don't you find a man that you can love bitvh?"

"fvk this girl, I'm not ready in a relationship plus, there's no men that I've been interested"

"even the enhypen members too?" sorin asked me.

"nahh hell nah, I'm not interested in them and plus, they're not gonna like me. Looked at me, my fashioned. They probably not gonna fall for me and that mfs bitvh, I hate him the most"

"jake? Oh please hwa ra, it's a past right? Past is past, hahahaha." Bunny interrupt

"nahh he's still disturb me, don't yall remembered"

"ohh fvk I forgot" i knew it, they forgot